Yoyoexpert shipping times

Does anybody have any experience on how long yoyoexpert takes to ship with free shipping?
thanks.

If it’s in the continental US, usually 3 to 4 days. That doesn’t account for holidays and Sundays and other circumstances that may prevent a normal delivery time such as natural disaster.

2 days for mine this week.

5 days for me normally I believe.

4 days is normal for me

I placed an order last weekend, on Sunday I think. It shipped out on Monday and I received it Wednesday.

The dollar amount of the order matters though. Over $50 gets first class shipping, over $100 gets usps priority or FedEx two day shipping. The first class normally takes a little longer than the priority or two day. Even more so this time of year.

1 Like

YYE Garrett said for mine about 3 weeks

There is free shipping to Hong Kong?

No, cheapest 9 usd

I just ordered some things yesterday and selected the 2 day fedex. It got to my office in California in less than 24 hours from when I checked out of my cart.

4 Likes

I always laugh about this. If what I order ships on a Monday, I will recieve it on Thursday. Funny thing is I’m less than 2 hrs away in the same state. My USPS is not very good. Yoyoexpert does ship it the same day in their defense.

3 Likes

I have had MANY bad experiences with USPS. I can’t stand my local postal service. They’re wretched. I was so happy to pick FedEx and I was very pleasantly surprised to get my new throws (and one for my buddy) today. Although, I don’t want to do work for the rest of the day.

4 Likes