Shipping time

i bought a shortcut yesterday from yoyoexpert and I want to know how long until its actually here

I’ve found they usually ship within 1 business day, but the site says if you order before 3PM it may go out same day link. They’ll send you tracking info when it goes out and you can get a clearer answer.

But since you chose the Shortcut, it might get there faster :grinning:

I’ll see myself out.

8 Likes

Looks like you ordered last night so it will ship today. We can’t really predict shipping times as precisely as we could in the past, but I would guess you’ll have it by the end of the week with basic shipping. Early next week if there’s any delays.

5 Likes

you’ll have it in a few days, YYE ships same day if you order early or next day if you order ALWAYS. my last order was placed on a friday afternoon, it shipped saturday morning, arrived to me monday morning in CA.

5 Likes

Uh…. ‘Where is here’?

3 Likes

when its delivered to me

When it gets there, have some patience. No one here can control the postal service.

I am glad you finally found a yoyo to buy.

Cheers! Enjoy! :+1:

3 Likes

Yes, Shortcut was a good choice, you’ll be happy.

1 Like

There is an Overnight FedEx option if you have to have it as soon as possible :wink:

2 Likes

“I live on the 3rd mountain closest to the sun west of Timbuktu” still overnight?

3 Likes

Wait… I didn’t realize @yyfben2.deactivated and I were neighbors!

2 Likes

Money Talks and Bull stuff walks the dog :dog2:

1 Like

And amazingly… Until you just said that about Ben, I didn’t realize that both of you were my tenants🙀

I was born on a mountain and raised in a cave. Yo-yos and girls are all that I crave.

But I do know from experience talking about the shipping part. Every time I have placed an order with YoYoExpert I get it the same day it arrives.

It seems that Spikedelixer found the long road to discovery was waaay too much trouble so he just decided to take a Shortcut🤓

4 Likes

I think @yoyodoc wanted to know where you are located in the world. Shipping time would vary depending on where you are located. If you’re in the continental US, it would probably take at most 1 week, but would usually arrive in about 3 days. Outside of the US, it may take up to a month, but it’s usually about 2-3 weeks.

Maybe so, but… :upside_down_face:

In any event the guy is in the USA…