Just got my package from yoyoexpert.com!

Just got my package in the mail from yoyoexpert! Got a Red YYF Protostar, Organe YYJ Dark Magic II and 100 Green/Yellow/White 100% Poly strings. These are my first quality yoyos and boy what a difference to play with a low/non responsive yoyo. Took me a bit to decide if I wanted to spend all of my available funds on one high end metal yoyo or a couple of more beginner stage ones and boy did I make the right choice! If a high end metal is even tougher than these two to get a grip on, I would have had a very expensive paper weight. Will look to practice, practice, practice and maybe move up in a several months.

Thanks for the great products and fast service, ordered Saturday and got the package today (Wednesday).

Tim

Awesome. YYE is awesome. They always have fast shipping times, and their customer service is awesome as well.

Enjoy those yoyos, they are good ones

Glad to hear you got the right products for you. Keep it up and soon you will be doing string tricks like the rest of us :smiley: Have fun!

How long did it take them to ship it?

Most orders ship within the next 24 hours. Priority shipping takes 2-3 days so at the latest it should take 4 days from the moment you order for you to receive the package assuming the shipping method selected was USPS Priority. Hope this clears up any questions.

Yeah, like d4rqk said, I ordered on Saturday (they don;t ship on weekends) and it was posted as shipped on the yoyoexpert site by late morning on Monday and they sent a USPS tracking number. Tracking number was active on USPS site by early morning Tuesday indicating that it was logged into the Amherst, MA USPS by 11 PM and I got it here in Cleveland, OH this afternoon. So two days from ship to receive. I imagine if you ordered early enough on a weekday, it would be from order to receipt in 2 days or so.

Tim

Lol cool, I choosed the USPS priority And saw they havnt touched it yet… But oh well Lol Dont bother me much, just wanting it in my HAND GAH…ill go back to playing with my airsoft guns heh.