Yoyoexpert.com shop review

This isn’t exactly a yo-yo review, but this seemed like the best place for this. I’ve just made my first purchase from the yoyoexpert.com shop and am very satisfied.

I ordered a yo-yo, and some accessories from them last Wednesday. The web-cart works exactly as you would expect and I had no problems completing an order and paying via Mastercard. I received an e-mail immediately to confirm my order. Since I had placed the order late in the day, I was very surprised to have received a ship notification about 2 hours later. It even contained a USPS tracking number.

Since I only paid for basic shipping, you can imagine my surprise when a package showed up in my mailbox on Friday afternoon. It was actually less than 48 hours since I had hit the “order” button. I am in Michigan, and I’m sure that’s part of why it was so fast. I suspect someone in California would not get it in 48 hours with the standard shipping. YMMV.

Unfortunately, when I opened the box, there was something missing. It was on the order form they sent with the package, but was not in the package. Now, these things happen; mistakes get made, occasionally. What really counts is how the company fixes it.

I sent an e-mail to the address on the “contact” page on this site, and received a reply in less than an hour. It had been missed when the box was packed, and they told me they would ship it out via priority mail immediately. It was about 1/2 hour before the shop closed, so again I was impressed. The package arrived on Monday (2 days, since there’s no US mail on Sunday) and everything is good.

I would certainly do business with them again, and I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in buying a yo-yo. They ship fast, and deliver what they promise. They were also responsive when I had a problem, and went out of their way to make it right. You can’t ask for much more.

-Kevin

Awesome review! Very well written and very easy to read! Keep it up!

cool idea for a review, and well done.

usps is faster than most people would think.

Loved the story…YOYOEXPERT ROCKS ;D

Nice idea!