Yoyoexpert Luftverk Giveaway! **WINNERS ANNOUNCED!**

I will buy orange or blue… maybe both if you do them.

I think doing a run in NorthStar orange would be a cool throwback. As for the Skyva itself, I really like the shape and branding

Voted blue and purple; would have voted green, but the lily green is already such a good green color.

The Skyva is, IMO, a “must own” yoyo; or, at the very least, everybody should at least try one at some point. For the price, you’re going to be hard pressed to find more bang for your buck. The original 3 colors were fantastic choices to launch the yoyo with; very classy looking, and reflective of the quality of the yoyo overall. The performance is great, with adequate spin times, decent stability, incredible smoothness for a plastic, and ridiculously easy finger spin ability. It is seriously the easiest yoyo to perform finger spins with that I have tried, and that’s saying a lot, because I’m usually terrible at them even with other yoyos that people can spin really well with. The bearing seat is also a great design, one of the best that I’ve seen in a plastic yoyo.

All around, it’s worth every penny of the $20 price tag. It shows that MYY can produce really high quality yoyos given the right design, and you hit the nail on the head with this one, Jeff. The Skyva is a no-brainer for me to recommend to anybody looking for a yoyo on a budget, because its value is undeniable IMO.

The Skyva’s packaging is amazing, all the little details about that yoyo is what I love. It wasn’t just ok to have them come out of the mold and throw them together, but having the cup turned afterwards to smooth it out was genius! I love that I can throw it in my bag and have it with me without worrying about having an expensive yoyo knocking around my bag, but still having an amazing yoyo to play.

The Skyva is amazing. My friend has one, and he let me borrow it for a week. Firstly, it is super smooth! I couldn’t believe how smooth it was. The second thing is its colors. I couldn’t believe how good you had made the colors. The soft blue was unique and perfect. Even though green is my favorite color, that thing was constantly on my mind!

Would love to see a lime green as soft and pretty as that :slight_smile:

NO PINK OPTION RAGE!!!

Love my skyvva it’s my favorite throw so smooth and great priced

Orange and yellow…gotta dig bright colors!

I’m super into the shape of the gap of this guy! I’ll make it a priority to add one to my plastic collection soon!

-bpg

I have never owned one, but I’ve heard that finger-spins are amazing on it, so it would more than likely be my next plastic throw. I would really like to see it in purple, but I have a soft spot for that green.

I’ve always been a fan of a good, quality plastic throw. But I also really like the profile of the Skyva. It has a combination of design features from a lot of my favorite yoyos!

Izak

It’s budget-friendly yet packed with power and stability. It outshines other plastics availables today.

Yellow and Orange boyyyy

Favorite thing: fingerspins for days

I haven’t tried skyva yet. But from what I saw around the net, skyva is a yoyo that scream “high class” in every departement.

I love how the Skyva is fantastic for beginners and pros. I run a local club and all the kids want to learn how to finger spin, so having an affordable throws they can start with that will guide them to learning how to finger spin is fantastic!

Hey jeff!

Purple!!
It would really fit the neutral pastel aesthetic you had going on.

Thanks

The dimensions of the Skyva are perfect, it fits in my hand like it was made for me thats what I love about the Skyva.

What i like the most about Skyva? Probably the origin of the word SKYVA from czech language. Skýva means a piece of bread in czech language. Also insane yoyo for finerspins :wink:

I love my skyva. The wide gap makes it a super fun and solif throw thats great for competitive and for just kicking back. Not to mention the finger spin system. I was blown away that i learned to finger spin on a plastic yoyo. I thought that wouldnt be possible considering the friction of the material. Oh and the clever and well designed packaging is on point. Fingerspin responsibly.

Picked up 2 girls with a skyva 8)

1 Like