Yoyoexpert Luftverk Giveaway! **WINNERS ANNOUNCED!**

Level of play, finger-spins, and price-point makes this the best plastic yoyo in it’s class.

So what I love the most about the skyva is that it’s reall good for fingerspins and a great yoyo overall, I got mine 2 weeks ago and it’s basically the yoyo I carry with me to other places.

Getting my Skyva actually encouraged me to try fingerspins for the first time. I have other yoyos designed for fingerspins, but the Skyva makes it soooo much easier. The brass inserts for the axle take away any worry I’ve had about unscrewing it over and over. It’s a really fun yoyo that can take anything I give it and more.

Best part is teaching you how to fingerspin. It translates well to other yoyos.

Skyva is one of the best performing plastics I believe, also it has a metal bearing seat, that’s great.

btw WE NEED GLOW IN THE DARK COLORED ONES.

i think a green or purple would be sick

I love the Skyva because it plays like a beast and finger spins also according to how a beast would fingerspin

I god a skyva and it turned into my daily throw i love the sleek design of it! Thanks

i like the price :wink: and the fingerspins

The skyva is definitely one of my top 10 throws! The fingerspin capabilities are incredible and it is quite stable for a plastic yoyo. At the price point I will definitely be sending people to get the skyva as a great first unresponsive yoyo! Nice job Jeff!

It’s such a great value. Oh and fingerspins are almost effortless on it

Not gonna be super original here, but at least its the truth xD Obviously I love the SKyva for fingerspins!!! I cant actually do it on any other yoyo but Skyva. Its like a swirling butthole of a unicorn on my nail, you simply have to love it!!!

I love how easy it is to do finger spins on, it really helped me learn that trick.

I really like the finger spin capabilites, even from the plastic design.

I love the trailblazing feature of a plastic yoyo that is a monster at fingerspins, while remaining a great player overall.

I love the first run colors. They give the Skyva a classy and classic look, retro or even antique. I hope whatever colors come next retain that character.

My birthday is October 09, and I can’t think of a better Birthday present than winning the Evora!

The Skyva was actually the best I could pick up to learn fingerspins. After I learned it with the Skyva, it took me quite some time to learn it with another one as well :wink:
Actually, the Skyva is my daily throw that I carry around everywhere.

The finger spin ability

Purple skyva sounds so good. Make it like soft milky purple like a grape milktea… if its green id like tosca green would be unique… ;D

love love love the fingersnip cup

Purple/yellow great colors I think that would work well more like a bright sunshine yellow and a muted lavender would be awesome