Yoyoexpert Luftverk Giveaway! **WINNERS ANNOUNCED!**

Decided to give away this half tone Evora Ti7075 since it reminded me of the YYE Colors. I am currently waiting for the new Evoras to come in the mail so I can ship them to Andre. In the mean time lets have some fun with this give away.

All you have to do is help me out!

The Skyva has been such a huge success. Weve managed to sell over 3000 units which I never thought would have been possible and of course YYE has been a big help with that! So because of this achievement I want to make more. But in what colors?

Help me choose TWO of your favorite in the poll above. Then comment below what you like most about the Skyva! One comment per person - winner will be randomly chosen! Contest will end in 7 days.

Thank you!! <3

Jeff

P.S: Also check out the official Skyva Instagram if you have some time:
http://instagram.com/skyvaworldwide

Grand Prize Winner

Runners Up

Congrats to the winners and thank you to everyone who participated! Winners will be contacted soon for shipping info.

17 Likes

The Skyvva is the only plastic that I would buy. It feels great, powerful, and fingerspins are the BEST. Borderline too good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The skyva is one of the most solid yoyo’s i have ever used. It is also very smooth!

Hi Jeff,

Purple. A deep rich purple would be fantastic for a Skyvva.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D I love my Skyvva. A yellow one would be even better! ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I love the Skyva so much. The shape makes me feel all giddy. The slate gray looks sick with any color string. Best plastic i feel you can buy. Wonderful job Jeff!!

I don’t know what is all possible with plastics but I think like a majority of a grass green yoyo with a greyish silver and purple splash look would be sooooo cool!

One of my favorite parts was seeing a video of André horizontal snap start the skyva right into a horizontal finger spin! Super awesome!

Splash colors like a hulk smash

The Skyva is an instant classic in a modern plastic yoyo. It punches far above it’s class in stability, smoothness, feel on the string, and especially fingerspins.
My number one color choice would be translucent purple, but I’d be fine with opaque purple as well.

PURPLE!!!

I can’t stop giving this throw the finger.
Seriously fun finger spins! :slight_smile:

I do not own a Skyva (yet), but I’ve thrown them before and I like how they are plastic, but have the ability to fingerspin like any metal out there.

The price point is great and the yoyo is incredibly versatile.

I really like the look of the Skyva. The reason I bought it was because it had a very clean look and had a metal look to it. It has a similar shape and look that you’d expect from modern metals which gives it a more premium feel to it.

Royal Purple and Dark Green (I know it says purple and green in the poll, I can hope)… That way I can buy two and have some Joker yo-yos. I hope to try one soon but the design and price are killer.

I purchased my Sykva real early on and love it totally man…the fingerspins are by far the best! But my favorite thing about the Skyva has been the forum discussions about this plastic yoyo…Wow! I think its very smooth guys but not vibeless…its the smoothest plastic I’ve ever thrown under $25.00! Outstanding throw! Jeffrey Pang is a Genius!

Personally, what I like the most is the cheap price haha. It’s an insanely great performer for a very cheap price, and I especially like how you teamed up with Magic Yoyo for this project. Oh, finger spins are great on it too :slight_smile:

Might just be mine, but I like how quiet it is compared to most of my other plastics. Also plays great, feels premium, and the price is right.

Bought it day one and love it. Outshines anything in that price point and many higher up. I like the weight and it finger spins like no other!

You should do a salmon orange. CLYWs salmon fade is really popular, and I would love to see a salmon solid color on a skyva.

I would also love to see a half black half orange skyva.

My favorite part of the Skyva is the cheater finger spins.