Yoyoexpert Luftverk Giveaway! **WINNERS ANNOUNCED!**

I’d like a sea foam green, not too minty, with a tinge of blue and cream swirls! And of course, I love the way it centers on the finger spin :slight_smile:

The skyva is a great add to anyone’s collection; solid, great for finger spins, and unique! Purple and a deeper green would be amazing.

I love how good the Skyva is for finger spins! It’s probably the best finger spin plastic on the market right now.

I cant help but say purple and green… I know everyone is going to say this, but the finger spins for sure!

Purple and Blue. Fingerspins.

Hi Jeff,
I would like to see a red and blue skyva. The skyva became one of my favorite plastic yoyo to play with. It’s one of my main yoyo that I bring everywhere. The weight of the skyva is not to light or too heavy (imo). The skyva finger spin ability is awesome too! Also I know its not on the list, but I would like to see a mix colorway on the skyva in the near future.

Sincerely,
Dylan

fingerspin hubs is the best ever

PS : although I do not have Skyva until now hahaha ,i will get it one

The finger spin ability, the skyva is the only yoyo i can do finger spins with.

The Skyva has a very “clean” aesthetic to it which is helped by the simple solid colourways that it is available in. Other than that it’s fingerspin ability is top notch.

Best finger spin yoyo and it’s soo smooth! Love it!

Definitely on my wish-list. Love the fingerspin spot and the profile!

Also thanks for the giveaway mate!

Cheers! ;D

Avoiding the obvious “its finger spin ability” etc - this is one of the best plastic yo-yos on the market. It is stable, long spinning, and has just a great overall shape.

There is so much to love about the Skyva - great design, unique machined cup, and solid build quality. Even the packaging is fantastic and well-thought-out. Above all, it’s just fun!

The skyva made me believe that plastics can fingerspin :3

My favourite thing about the skyva is the fingerspin cup!

I would go with a nice dusty lilac/lavender/periwinkle color. I don’t think I’ve seen a yoyo in that color yet and I think the color matches the Skyva. Something like hex code #CCCCFF would be nice. :slight_smile:

That being said, the Skyva’s become my favorite throw to carry - both because of the aesthetics as well as it’s well rounded playability. The price point is great - which means that I could give it away to new players without remorse.

Thanks for designing such a great product!

I honestly dont have a solid opinion on the Skyva because I do not own one…yet. I have been looking for a plastic yoyo that will serve me as well as my 888 has and I have been told the Skyva might beat the 888. Waiting on that purple colourway now ;D

I am just now starting in the yoyo community so I don’t know much about this yoyo but the design is very clean and slick. Purple would look awesome

Low cost yoyo that looks great, plays great, and is quite durable as well! I’ve actually dropped mine against many surfaces countless times… and it’s still incredibly smooth. Would dare say that it’s comparable to many metals I have.

This thread has attracted a lot of new members ::slight_smile:

2 Likes