YoyoExpert Forum Secret Santa Thread: ROUND 2: Ship out your yoyos!

You guys wana list your wants now?

Lol, wish I had a Code 2. ::slight_smile:

Code 2 is amazing.

It really is. Just trade my beat code 2 to M.Dev1
for a bonechip and a tyler severance autographed silver g5. Waiting for the package to get here.

excited! haven’t received my address yet though…

Cascade.

Shout-out to ben! xD

But seriously, a nice plastic wouldnt hurt :]

My wants are a protostar, northstar or a superwide.

I just hope my recipient is happy.

Same here.

Mine certainly was. Made my day!

Man im pretty excited to find out who im getting and his/her reaction and what-not

<3

Whoever gets mine won’t be as awesome as some of these, but I certainly hope it’ll make them happy. I think it’ll be pretty cool…

I still havent recived an address yet…
And if anyone has me, I’m not gonna post a wants list, you can surprise me. The only thing I will ask for is stickers, :smiley:

I like fixed axle yoyos(TMBRs and such), narrow yoyos like TimCor Starfire, ILYY TRVTH, Flying V, etc, boom era yoyos, FHZ Caps(and actual FHZs), stuff like that. maybe spin tops. I also like surprises :slight_smile:

heres my secret santa want list:
Delrins
Offstring yoyos (preferably not fiestas)
freq.wav
firmys

these are just my preernces for what i would really like to get, but i would be happy with getting anything. thanks!

getting on this late, but I like the idea, add me to the list! Please pm me how to proceed!

I’m pretty sure it’s closed :confused:

Hmm, when do we get Addresses?

I am VERY sorry for the delay, but everyone should have their addresses now! Ship anytime between now and December 15th. If you need an extended time for some reason, pm me with a legitimate reason for why you cannot ship before the deadline.

Hi! I’m not trying to be “that” guy, but whoever got my name should ship ASAP. Considering I’m going to be on holiday very soon. If not, that’s fine, but it’d make Q saaaad.

I also need pads for a large bearing 888. And I love getting packages full of beater metals. :slight_smile: