YoYoExpert + Customer Service = AWESOME!!!

I’ve been meaning to write this out now for a few days, but I’m being a slacker this week ;D

A few weeks back I had ordered a 100 pack of orange/blue/white twisted strings from here and when they came I got a 100 pack of green/purple/white instead. So I sent Andre a PM just to let him know that I got the incorrect color so that he can update his inventory. He offered to send a prepaid envelope for me to send them back but I told him not to worry about it. I mean come on, string is string, I’m going to use them all the same, and I didn’t want him having to do that. I was super grateful that he was willing to, but it wasn’t necessary. So last week I ordered one of the new Shinwoo Techno2’s (witch I love by the way) and when the package came this week there was a 100 pack of the orange/blue/white twisted strings included w/ the yoyo. I was stoked!!! So I would like to extend my deepest gratitude and thanks to Andre and whom ever else is on the YYE team for hooking me up w/ some new strings. It’s reasons like this as to why I like to stay loyal to this site for all/most of my yoyo needs.

1 Like

That’s Andre for ya. ;D

That’s cool, but orange/yellow string plays the best. :wink:

My Jaw dropped when you said, " and when the package came this week there was a 100 pack of the orange/blue/white twisted strings included w/ the yoyo."
XD

Pretty much the only reason i stuck with these forums instead of others was because of the awesome customer service Andre offers.

Last month I ordered a green on black GM from Yoyoexpert. It turns out that color combo was sold out. The next day (after placing my order) I got a call from Yoyoexpert customer service explaining the problem and asking if I would like a different color combo or my money refunded. A phone call, not an e-mail or text or just a different color all together, but a personal phone call about the problem. If only everyone ran their business like Yoyoexpert…

Big thank you to the Yoyoexpert team!

I Just got one of the techno 2’s too and it is awesome!! and yeah that’s way I don’t go to other forums to much caused this one just rocks

thats so cool that he remembered and did something like that.

once i called to ask a few questions about siliconing that i couldnt find on the forums, and andre was very nice and humble about answering and went out of his way to email me a link to more information.

he definitely knows how to run a business

my protostar is messed up with the pad seat. i hope he lets me get a replacement