Yoyoexpert.com's First Ever World Contest!

Ladder… Maybe. I need to work on black hops. Other than that, I am set.

Ok, I might want to enter the ladder, but what do you mean “Jump Over yoyo”?

I feel offended that you make me be judge without speaking to me first. For that reason, I will not participate.

Oooh… Samad pwned.

It’s not really funny at all. Judging this will be work, and even though I’d want to contribute, I don’t like it when I suddenly get work without agreeing to it. The contest is a good idea, but a lot of planning should have been done before it came out to the public. It looks like Chris have done some planning, but crucial parts have been left out.

If this contest was properly planned and all included parts except for the contestans agreed to it, I would have done this, but since it’s not, I have to sit this one out. I was not thinking of competing anyways and I’m not thinking of judging anything now. It just shows a lack of respect to other members.

Addment: Let this be a reminder for future arrangements like this

1 Like

Hmm :-X
You guys are right. Poorly set up comp.

Im out.

This contest is pretty much a flop.

You guys are digging it in a little harsh…

But they have a point… You should make sure the people you choose as judges want to be judges before you make them judges…

Maybe you can try again next year?

Well, I sent you guys a PM and I got no reply for a couple of days. Samad Said Good Idea and the PM said that the eXperts are the judges. I can have replacements for you guys and you guys can compete as competitors if that makes it OK. I’ll take Volunteers like Rudy. If everyone is out then I’m pretty sure I won’t have this contest again. Besides, it’s still not too late to continue on with changed plans right. Sorry eXperts, Looks like I’ll cancel this then.

Since no one seems to be interested anymore then…

Locked.