YoYoers in LA?

If there were to be a LA meet-up, I think North Hollywood park would be a good location. There is parking, and it is not to far from food and such. There is even a skate park. How many people would consider going? When would be a good time of day and date?

That is a good idea. I go to school near there. Would Monday, Wednesday, or Friday afternoon work for anyone? I would be available from about noon until 3pm.

thats funny, i could walk there! ;D but i would totally meet up, would be good to see others in this hobby!

I live Downtown L.A. but would be willing to drive to whatever location everyone agrees on.

Since I’m an old guy, I’ll let all of you decide on the location to make it easier on everyone.
Just let me know where & when.

;D I’ll bring the donuts !! ;D

Cool. Many of you sound willing. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons from about 12:30-3:00 work best for me.

What would be good days and times for you guys?

Glad to see your getting some people intrested in meeting up KC. Hope to make it back out to LA next summer and would love to meet up again.

thats pretty much fine with me during the summer, i might have to work through some meets though after summer im booked in school

I’ll be in Anaheim for Disneyland sometime in August. I unfortunately probably will be unable to meet up with anyone except on the day that is a blackout day on my annual pass. I’ll know in advance if people remind me about this.

I’m not normally in LA, just once in a while.

hopefully its on a mon/wed/friday… but that would cool if you could show up, would probably make alot of people happy.

I agree! Thanks for your encouragement!

It sounds like we will have to do this soon! When do you want to start?

My August black-out days are the first 3 Saturdays in August. If my family travels, we go down Friday, use Saturday as a “Trash day” to cover from the drive. We wake up late, hit a nearby beach, definitely time to maybe hit a meet on Saturday. It would have to be a Saturday for me. I should have room to bring out the whole collection!

The 25th I have a gig back in Sacramento, and then a 3-day anime con the next weekend. I’ll be back in November.

I live in Long Beach :smiley:

Just let me know. I would love to meet up!

so when can we start this?
and just making sure
mon/wed/fri
maybe 1:00-3:00 (correct me, don’t know how long people want to stay)
North Hollywood park (by skate park maybe?)

i probably wont be able to go until next Wednesday (if we follow this schedule…)

Next Wednesday sounds good to me! July 18th, right?

yup! hopefully people look at this and confirm. dont really want like only three people to show up… :-\

Just so happens that I was born and raised in San bernadino and moved to fl in 04 and am goin to visit in a few weeks :smiley:

;D

Sounds good! Wednesday it is! I will be able to be there around 12:30-1pm. It just depends on when my professor lets me out of class.

My phone number is (805) 796-7477. Please don’t hesitate to call!