Are there any yoyoers, near LA?

Hello, I would like to meet a few throwers near the LA county district. This also includes places near: Long Beach, Hawthorne, Compton,etc. If anyone has any information, please reply…

I live somewhat near the la county area. Although I know that the DSL crew meets from time to time in the long beach area if I’m not mistaken.

Next DXL Meet-Up 11/29, Downtown Disney CA @ 2PM

I live in Compton and have not seen any throwers ever :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi, we are in Orange Co., however we often drive into LA. My son would love to meet other yoyoers, especially since he is entirely self taught (by watching on the internet).

I live on the boundary of LA, OC, and San Bernardino county.

I live in hermosa beach

I live in Bell Ca. have not seen another yoyoer ever either

So what now is anybody going to start a yoyo meet in LA

I would like to. Now that I am out of high school for winter break. We need to gather info, to decide where to meet, when, and other options.

Since school starts back on January 5 and the holidays are in between there isn’t much time. The only actual store I have been able to find (based on internet searches) that sells decent yoyos is in Redondo Beach, so maybe Redondo Beach pier would be a good place to meet. We would be able to on Sunday January 4. If anyone has any other ideas please put them out there.

I live in Long Beach Ca. Yeah we should have a meet at the Redondo Pier, or At the Duncan Cart at Downtown Disney.

Many players go to the Redondo Kite Shop on weekends; it’s been a hub of yoyo activity for quite some time. People like Grant Johnson and Anthony Rojas have spent a lot of time there.

Also I go to school in Westwood, so I live there for most of the year.

We all should as yoyoers who live in la or close make a yoyo clun called the LA city throwers …and have meets everyweek or so …im willing to put in the effort… but i need people to join in

2 Likes

if you make it I’m in but can we consider like a mall or something maybe if not redo no is fine just cuz I live in compton:-) :slight_smile:

im in westwood

I live in Lynwood, I sometimes go to the Duncan cart at Downtown Disney, it’d be nice to have some place a bit closer. Compton and Bell are close to me from the replies I’ve seen. I’m willing to meet fellow throwers around me no doubt!

I guess no one actually wants to meet around here? :frowning:

I live here in Compton, so we and many others could meet up :wink: I also mostly go to the Sunshine Kite Company club, to talk to Yoshi from time to time ;D

We’re basically neighbors, I stay in Lynwood.