Yoyoapartment multitool??????

You learn how to undo those in like 5 seconds with a simple needle.

You insert the needle on a certain side.

1 Like

Exactly! To be honest when I first saw this I was thinking what a coincidence because as I was using the tweezers I was thinking: ā€œIf YYf had put on of these on their multitool, it would sella LOT more.ā€. Usually, itā€™s not the big things that sell, but the simple problems that are solved quickly

1 Like

I donā€™t know much about yo-yos to know if the hex screw for an axle are all the same across brands. At the very least it would be good for Japanese brands. Also curious as to the tool that removes the bearing, is it some kind of magnet that pulls the bearing off the yoyo?

I broke the yyf tool the plastic broke in pieces a tool like this would. Last longer you would end up losing it before breaking it

It would be the same across brands for a fixed axle size as axles are generally standard screw types. However not all brands use the same size axles. Within a brand they are fairly standard.

The tool removes the bearing by inserting the tool into the bearing. Itā€™s a snug fit so you just rock and pull at the same time. Hereā€™s one example: How to remove a stuck bearing.

They used to make tools similar to this oneā€¦ cept on the pointy end it was a screw that popped out and a couple different sizes of suction cups that went on the screw side for removing side caps, I miss that thing, it was gangster! Way better than the yyf multi tool