Yoyo you want resurrected

Splash colors need to be brought back. So many good ones back in the day.

3 Likes

Triton for sure! I got a Co-Lab, which is based on the Triton, but not the same :worried:

1 Like

Man if you want a Paolista, I have it for you one that I never use from ages in amazing conditions (never clicked with that yoyo), we both live in Uk let’s organise :slight_smile:

I would love to see again One drop - Code 1 in that beautiful splash colourway

3 Likes

This is actually possible.

I talked to Steve @SCUBA_Steve one day about SPYY font, and he offered all SPYY digital property for $1500, included 3d models, art and fonts. I was not ready at that moment.

I personally would love to see some SPYY yoyos resurrected by some other company. For example, by RSO, Elvin @lytelvin did amazing job with Bape and End.

6 Likes

never occurred to me that yoyos as IP could be sold (though i suppose it is obvious)

i hear people ask for SPYY yoyos all the time, maybe someone who has money to burn should take it up :joy:

3 Likes

It has been a long while since that brief conversation, but if I remember correctly there was an additional zero on that number :grin:

9 Likes

Chico Ti Bulldog

3 Likes

The Roo-Yo

2 Likes

I would like to see the old ads come back

9 Likes

No, it was exactly 1500, i found our chat :smiley:

Wow, then perhaps I misunderstood or was thinking it was for a single yoyo design… Not all of SPYY.

4 Likes

I want a proyo 2 remake a proyo 3 but metal

3 Likes

Modern redesigns of the Nightmare and Bimetal Superstar from YYF would be cool.

1 Like

Trying to get ya to eat that healthy cereal by drawing ya in with free yo-yos!!:face_vomiting:

Idk, I’d eat some pretty nasty healthy cereal for a yoyo…depending on the yoyo.

3 Likes

There have actually been a ton of Duncan’s given away in cereal back in the day.

3 Likes

There’s oh so many, but here’s my short list:

1. MagicYoYo Katana
  2. Smashing Spectacle
  3. YYJ Dark Magic 2
  4. '07-'08 YYF 888
5 Likes

Wait - is that a Earthbound/Mother 2 yoyo?

1 Like

Yup yup, it was either a replica of what the one in game looked like, or just an interpretation. it was made by a site called fangamer and I’d always wanted one, but they sold out rather quickly and I’ve never seen them on trade here since. I would guess the majority went to earthbound fans rather than yoyo enthusiasts.

1 Like

That’s really cool. Thanks for showing me something I didn’t realize I needed haha!

1 Like