YoYo Wishlist

Yeah, Michael Kurti and Chandler Steele run Good Life, both are very well known players.

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m just of the opinion that just because someone can yo-yo well doesnā€™t mean they can make yo-yos well. Not all players make good coaches.

As opposed to someone like Tyler Severance and Recess, as far as I am aware he got plenty of experience on how to run a company and design yo-yos while working for yoyofactory.

Iā€™m also not a fan in general of smaller runs/extremely limited numbers of runs, I donā€™t like the idea of having a limited window of time to snag a yo-yo. Iā€™m very anti-hypebeast.

2 Likes

Many congrats, iā€™m at 25yrs married (so far).

4 Likes

First of all, the Elite has brass rims and I feel that that ā€œoverpowersā€ the inner-ring title.
The Checkmarks denote yoyos that I currently own, so since I donā€™t really need another edge in my collection, I didnā€™t want to change the title to ā€œBeyond.ā€
Also, since I tried to keep all of the yoyos in the list within a relative price range and within a ā€œavailibilityā€ range, neither the TiSS or the Beyond were included in the wishlist. It also was meant to have more of an emphasis on being a ā€œcollection goalā€ than a ā€œwish list.ā€
Thanks for the feedback and the criticism! if you have any other suggestions shoot here! :laughing:

2 Likes

Iā€™d like a torrent to just fall into my lap just to say I have one :joy:. Other than that, any delrins, any g2 swirl because theyā€™re cool, and a raw cut because it was the first high end yoyo Iā€™ve wanted, and the promotional video was epic to a 12 y/o me

2 Likes

Resurrecting this thread as my wishlist has changed and basically finalized:

Definitely plan on getting ASAP:

OG Gully
Another Breeze
Gulch ( doesnā€™t match my preferences exactly but Iā€™ve got a Good Life fetish)

Plan on getting at some point, no rush:

Shutter and Wide Angle
Replay Pro

Iā€™ve taken a bunch of stuff off here because Iā€™ve realized after getting a bunch of new stuff itā€™s very unlikely I find anything that beats the Breeze. So Iā€™m just a Good Life fanboy now.

4 Likes

Iā€™m mostly looking for old stuff.

SPYY Radian MKi (anodized version, my ultimate grail)
SPYY Orbitron 5000
AnY Miroc 2
Werrd TFL88 (Groovy Lady)
Hspin GnE2 (black rings)

Iā€™d love to try some of Jeffā€™s Luftverk throws though.

3 Likes

Still waiting for a day I can justify spending :peanuts: on

Grail
Quail
Life

Itā€™s more than just wanting the yoyos, Iā€™ve got a soft spot for Kimmitt, and I think it would be really cool to own some of his [their] stuff. A-rt is more than just another brand to me; I just dig their whole approach to yo. It resonates more with me than any other brand.

8 Likes

Wish list as of right now:

Hoping to get in the next couple of months or on drop day:
Yoshicuda X
Barracuda X
Haymaker X
Death Adder
Whatever Betty Gallegosā€™s signature bimetal is gonna be

Would like but lower priority:
Gulch
Neo Genesis
ERCIM
Grasshopper X
Covenant
The new G2 bimetal that Jake is working on

Edit: also throw in the iYoYo RiTTER & Hidra

4 Likes

All of their stuff is truly great. Selling a couple other yoyos take have the funds for one is worth it in my opinion. I really hard to pick a favorite. Have you tried any before?

2 Likes

No, I havenā€™t tried any of their stuff. Iā€™ve considered selling some of my stuff, but I have slimmed down my collection significantly in the past several months. My collection consists of yo-yos that I either really really enjoy playing, or yo-yos that are sentimental because they were gifts.

And apparently they are basically disbanding and all moving on in life. Jensen recently mentioned that he was going to be releasing his very last signature yoyo in the near future.

Itā€™s nostalgic, and perhaps Iā€™m a little bit too empathetic, but I feel actual sadness about all of this.

6 Likes

Yeah I saw that post. Idk if they are really ending it or not. I know they are working on different careers. I also know Jensen is still working on turning wood. Itā€™s hard to read Jensen but I think that a-rt will be ending soonish or will take a new shape.

I really understand where they are coming from and I think they have achieved what they wanted to. Just sucks to watch them go. Definitely my favorite brand.

6 Likes

-Fancypants Yoyo (coming soon when my machinist responds)

-Edge Beyond
-Edge
-Kedge
-Edge 1.5
-Dual Wedges
-Shutter
-Shu-ta
-Shutter Wide Angle
-Replay Pro
-Replay
-Metal Replay Pro
-Special Edition Replay Pro
-Dual Loop 720s
-Dual Loop 2020s
-Horizon
-Canon
-Atlas
-Civility
-Ethos
-Harbringer
-Harbringer 2
-Survivalist
-Grind Machine
-Grind Machine 2
-DV888
-888 Forever
-Ti-Vayder
-Ti-Walker
-Nine Dragons w/ Nein Dragons shell
-Draupnir
-Sleipnir
-Sheepnir
-Markmont Classic
-Akita
-Yeti
-Metal Yeti
-Peak
-Peak 2
-Silver Bullet
-Silver Bullet 2
-No Jive 3-in-1
-Terrarian
-Valor
-Kraken
-Horizon
-VTWO
-Neo Genesis
-ND
-ND Ultra
-Mighty Flea
-Big Deal
-G2 Hawk
-Hidra
-Firrox
-Steel
-Iceberg
-Ippon
-Jetset EG
-Jetset ES
-Sherpa
-Jackknife
-Expedition
-Moonshine
-Mojo
-Dominator
-Freehand NextGen
-Icon
-Legend Wing
-Imperial
-BiND
-Freshthings Peanuts Edition
-Overdrive
-Hattori
-Shuriken
-Code 1
-Code 2
-Cascade
-HotDiggity
-Button
-Circle Yo-yo
-Stealth
-Katana
-April
-Rainbow
-Magical
-ur mam

9 Likes
  • Gully 7068
  • Flashback
  • PLSTC
  • Shutter WA (silver w/ black polish)
  • Markmont Classic
3 Likes

Iā€™ve not seen it yet, other than the artwork, but CLYW releasing the Bear Trap has me very excited :smiley: That plus new Basecamp, SF PLSTC, new CoreCo, new a/Rt. Itā€™s going to be a fun year in gathering yoyos. Looking forward to January 1 to try all these yoyos Iā€™ve picked up this year :joy:

5 Likes
  • Valor/VTWO
  • Cognition
  • Disruption
1 Like

Updated the list

2 Likes

Have you seen the proto bear trap from a decade ago?

TheBearTrap1

9 Likes

Yep. Heard the new one has caps, but they are not removable like the original. Really hoping the shape is the same.

2 Likes

has your opinions changed any?