Yoyo under 40 dollars?

I have recently bought a yyf replay pro and its pretty good . but now i want a good metal yoyo . So just wanted to know about them good yoyos under 40 dollars . (preffered those which fingerspin and grind)

3 Likes

You can browse the YYE except by price range but I am sure within 2 hrs you will get great advice here on the forum!

1 Like

$50 to $60 seems to be the magic point when quality really goes up and you get a lot of good choices. I suggest you keep an eye on BST. Wait for a reputable seller to get rid of some stock and you will find a really good yoyo for your budget.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of metal yo-yos in the $40 price range right now, but if you’re specifically looking for fingerspins I look at the Horizon 2 Prototype. It has a little vibe (hence prototype), but it is a serious performer for the price:

Other than that take a look at the Czechpoint Pivot, Vapormotion, or Metal Arrow:

3 Likes

Metal arrow! For $20. That’s the deal. I got one in the yye myst box last year and that thing is great.

1 Like

best budget throw out there

1 Like

I dont want a vibey yoyo hence not getting the horizon prototype
Might go for silenus or vapor motion

I recommend the arcade or the shutter, they might not be the best at finger spins, but the are great first metal yoyos.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that the shutter comes with a bad bearing and since I’m from india ordering bearing is very expensive and arcade is a very nice yoyo but a bit undersized

2 Likes

The shutter comes with the same bearing almost all the YYF models come with.

1 Like

it depends, all bearings have the chance of coming in bad

1 Like

I got a new Skyline for $30 shipped to your door.

2 Likes

For fingerspins, you can’t go wrong with the Cvech Point Pivot. The Blackbird is a very inexpensive monometal that is a good all around throw. Finger spins are easy on it once you know how, but I don’t know if it’s great for learning them like the pivot, as I already knew how to do them when I got the Blackbird. Are you looking for something Toybania stocks, or looking to ship from outside of India?

2 Likes

Vapormotion is sooo underrated in my book. :+1:

2 Likes

I thought the OP was looking for a metal yoyo (implied all metal). The Vapormotion is a hybrid.

1 Like

I recently picked up a Czech Point off the BST and I think it’s great.

2 Likes

if you go up 5 dollars, i think you can buy the shutter (great, classic yoyo) the horizon, or the ND

But metal arrow, is definitely one of my favorite throws ever.

it depends what style your going for, but there is a huge variety you can choose from with 40 dollars.

This is a little over budget but Iyoyo Iceberg. Plays nice, feels solid. its one of my go back toos.

1 Like

that too, planning on getting another cause i love it so much… but then again, i love all of my yoyos…

1 Like

why is that ?
I did exactly the same thing, got an Iceberg with the blue rims (b grade). Then i’ve since got an Iceberg yellow with black rims. I’m still wondering why, they play exacly the the same. I’m even considering getting another. I think i’ll tell my wife, she’ll point out the flaws in my logic, and i’ll be able to put my hard earned cash to a sengoku.

1 Like