Yoyo under 40 dollars?

well, you see, its called addiction, and it happens when you get the iceberg, and you just, fall in love with it. mine is so beat up though, so i’m going to get another to use as my competition yoyo, or just to have one in pristine shape. the iceberg is just the yoyo with such a good feel.

it feels, different… it feels great, and the unique design is cool. i think he only other yoyo that matches it in quality and/or design is the turntable, but i like the iceberg better

its one of the best yoyos you can get for 60$ in my opinion

1 Like

Have you tried the Gamma Crash?

I think it performs a tad better than the iCEBERG (which I have two of, btw).

3 Likes

nope, should i?

I guess it depends on how you feel about V-shaped throws. I’d say that the iCEBERG is an ideal H-shaped hybrid, while the Gamma Crash is an ideal V-shaped hybrid. Both are Best of Breed, IMO, but deliver slightly different performance because of their shapes. I feel it is worth owning both.

1 Like

Talking about icebergs, I have one for sale for half retail price:)Let me know if interested

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. The Gamma Crash is now top of my list, sorry 2nd. I’m still after the Sengoku.

1 Like

7 Likes

What’s the throw?

2 Likes

Wanker by @chaosgow

2 Likes

I just picked up a DV888. I had several people tell me that I wouldn’t like it. Oh but it’s better than I ever imagined. Several of the tricks I was trying to do before, are suddenly much easier.

2 Likes

I precisely have an Ex Machina for sale, $40 including ship to US.
Nice model, bi-metal so very stable. Retails for $100. Mint, no damage whatsoever.

CP8A3986_1

2 Likes

Nice :smiley:

1 Like

@codinghorror see?:smirk:

1 Like

2 Likes

The magic yoyo n11 is a pretty god unresponsive yoyo under 40 dollars

3 Likes

You can get it here for $5 more. Or Magicyoyo Node or N12 are both awesome.

2 Likes