Yoyo Shelf/Storage, what are you using in 2021?

What’s the two on the top in the cases. Looks rad.

2 Likes

They look like proto and prod run 50/50.

3 Likes
  1. He isn’t really interested in yo-yos, but I’m not giving up yet.
1 Like

This is a secretary with a glass curio type cabinet on top.

20 Likes

I got one similar

20 Likes

@GoYoYuRu was right - 50/50 production and proto.

2 Likes

Today I learned that there is a company in Australia that specializes in yoyo storage.

16 Likes

Wow, you could sure fit quite a few yoyos in there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Even that might be too small for some of these people.

7 Likes

Yup. U have a banshee SS

1 Like

Dawg u just need to get one already… lol

4 Likes

Just came across this one at Wally World in the craft section, its called an Essentials 12x12 craft supply box. I was able to fill it with 18 random yo-yos in their packages of several different sizes, probably get more in there if the boxes are the same size, like a dedicated CLYW or OD box. Might have to pick up some more as they also can be stacked, it was only a few bucks.

13 Likes

Made this yoyo shelf today.
Authentic white naugahide shelves!
There are still a few empty spots.
What shall I fill them with?
There is a peregrine on the way for one spot.

16 Likes

With the addition of the YYF Peregrine, for my birthday today, I have filled my display except for one spot.
I said to my Wife, my display case is full, but I have 6 more yoyos on the way.
She said, ‘I guess you better build another display.’ Did I mention I love my Wife!

27 Likes

Happy birthday!

4 Likes

Yes, Happy Birthday!!

4 Likes

I made this today. It’s wenge and leopard wood.

28 Likes

I use the Target shelves @Roy_Dodge suggested early on in this thread. Here’s how they’re looking know after some recent additions, I’m running out of space! Probably gonna just start shoving them into a drawer like I used to before getting these displays, because there’s not really anything in there that I’m willing to part with. All I know for sure is, the turtles aren’t going anywhere.

23 Likes

you should try bleaching Wenge, makes really cool color contrast

2 Likes

Finally finished my display case, don’t think I’ve shared this yet. Looks pretty cool at night.

Take note of the hardware

And then overflow, boxes and accessories in this sweet curb score desk.

Daylight pic for added visibility, the LEDs still light up the throws really well.

50 Likes