Yoyo Shelf/Storage, what are you using in 2021?

Slim Dunk! They just recently sold out (tons were produced though, went live back in August IIRC) so you’ll have to find one on the BST.

3 Likes

Looks good! I just set up a second case myself. Goal is to limit the collection to the two cases, but I think we all know how that will go…

5 Likes

There is still PLEN-TEE of room left.

4 Likes

I’ve had my eye on Slim-Dunk!

4 Likes

15" x 13" Amazon box, plus a second one to cut up the flaps to create the dividers.
I thought about putting foam sheets or something on the dividers / bottom, but the cardboard doesn’t seem to hurt the yoyos, so I’m just rolling with it. Quick and dirty, but it’s cheap.

The biggest thing I like about this is that I can put boxed yoyos in here. The worst thing is that column on the right is a little narrow, but it’ll hold slimlines, like a Weekender or a PockeHt.

(Yes, that’s Elsa. That’s the box the Dumpster Fire came in)

20210118_212046_2

10 Likes

Antique Coca-cola crate mounted to the wall! These soda crates are great for yo-yos!

25 Likes

This is a present I made for my son for Christmas. Yoyo is a Dennis McBride Hummingbird Trickster I got as a kid and my son wanted.

18 Likes

That’s very nice. You did a great job designing and painting it. Very creative and well done. How old is your son?

3 Likes

They look even better when you replace the stock Yomega Character yo-yos.
YYF Wedge and OD Deep State

26 Likes

My little yoyo corner :grin:

Still need to finish up the shelves with a plant or two (thinking something trailing) and a few more things to fill some of the free space and background.

18 Likes

I made this the other day. Hard to make so many different yoyos fit. But it is already overflowing, so time for another idea

23 Likes

Found this old wine box at my parents, that takes care of 12. But as I am quickly finding out. I will likely end up with more than 12.

19 Likes

I am very comfortable agreeing with this statement.

6 Likes

Cool! It’s like a coffin for yoyos!

4 Likes

No, this is like a coffin for yoyos.

This is not my case, originates from the below link. I just thought it looked so cool.

19 Likes

I use this floating shelf I got at Home Depot, works great for my small collection.

9 Likes

Perfect for the person who wants to be buried with their yoyos.

6 Likes

Lighted curio cabinet, looks cool with the light on.

21 Likes

Here are a few shots of my wall mount display. Only 20 bucks on Amazon . Pretty decent quality too

21 Likes

36 Likes