(cheap!) 24 Slot Display Cases In Stock Online @Michaels

Making this into it’s own thread so that it can be seen by more people!
These soda crates aren’t available often online and they typically sell out pretty quickly. They make for fantastic wall displays as they’re nice and sturdy and have 24 slots that yoyos fit nicely into!

Michael’s does free shipping @$35+ making these an amazing value!
They’re also doing a 20% off sitewide sale right now that ends tomorrow with the coupon code:
2SAV21620

Just thought I’d give you guys a heads up! These things are great!!

https://www.michaels.com/wood-soda-crate-by-artminds/10280266.html

19 Likes

Also note that these aren’t actually made to hang on walls…so you’ll need some way to hang them up.

I used these things I bought from Amazon as they were extremely cheap with free prime shipping. These display cases are heavier than these hangers are made for…but I’ve had no issues with them and my display cases feel rock solid on my wall (I wouldn’t trust them if you’re in a location that gets earthquakes though).
I use 2 of these hangers per display.

6 Likes

Been waiting for this - just ordered two!

2 Likes

Would love some photos when you get them in and all full!
Do you plan on painting them?

1 Like

Probably not going to paint them. Not much of a painter.

1 Like

No worries, they look good unfinished or finished. I have 2, one is completely stained, the other I only stained the exterior. Still not sure which I prefer

2 Likes

I think I’m going to spray paint one of mine white and give it a clear coating to see how it turns out…hoping it’ll help my yos pop out a bit more.

1 Like

Just letting you know that linking other online stores is against the rules

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I read that amazon and other online shop links were okay as long as they’re not links to yoyos.

@AndreBoulay @YoYoExpertGarrett @codinghorror @jhb8426?

5 Likes

Yeah. That link is ok.

6 Likes

These really are great, my two biggest yoyos (Metal Drifter XLand Hayabusa SL) fit just fine in the chambers.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol…well, my paint job didn’t turn out well…but I can always repaint it! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Looking nice. I’m not sure what you mean it didn’t turn out well. That looks awesome

2 Likes

I think the spirit of the rule is to support YYE as much as possible. Michael’s isn’t really a competitor in the yoyo business, and YYE doesn’t really sell anything quite like this (although there are options!).

But you’re right; no links to someotheryoyoshop.com or for products available here even from non-competitors.

Edit: Fixed my nefarious link since you guys were clicking it! :rofl:

4 Likes

Posted these in a different thread, but adding my crates as well. Did the inside white and navy border and sides.

8 Likes

Oh man, those cases turned out great!

1 Like

Sharp!

1 Like

Just got mine in the mail today! Only have it set up on my stereo while I figure out where to hang it.

5 Likes

Very nice! :smiley:

I’m glad a few of you guys were able to pick some up!!

1 Like