Yoyo Shelf/Storage, what are you using in 2022?

Didn’t see a new thread for the new year, let’s see some displays!

Decided the acrylic case was too “restrictive.” Bought this shelf and and lined it with cork for padding. Everything is much easier to grab and play with now, and dust doesn’t scare me.

24 Likes

Found this laying next to a dumpster years ago. I think it was a bagel display or something of the sort. I’m in the middle of reorganizing right now.

27 Likes

Nice bagels :+1:

7 Likes

Let’s see, I got those sweet yoyo stands from docpop

I got my YYE case of my top 8 that I keep in my nightstand.

I have a rifle case that I modified to hold a bunch (I never counted the holes)

I got that walnut case for my gold SPYY Pure

And then I have an old suitcase I have for boxes, as well as “souvinir” yoyos that I get more for a souvenir than a serious yoyo

18 Likes

@shakazulu94 I would lose approximately 12 hours of my day if that was laid out in front of me LOL

4 Likes

62 holes, holding 71 throws, give or take a couple.

Cool collection.

5 Likes

Yo thanks for counting them lok

1 Like

It’s was a nice day of throwing them all, seeing which ones needed strings, and reflection of “why do I have all these when I don’t show them off or share them”. Maybe doing a trick with each one on my insta and a small blurb about why I like it? Idk still thinking about it lol

2 Likes

I had two little crate kicking around that turned to be a perfect place to store yo-yos. I placed foam in each slot, and have case foam holding them in place. I think the next goal is design a 3D holder, and then coating that in a protective layer so no damage :smiley:

14 Likes

A stand I made from cherry/walnut.

27 Likes

My wonderful spouse got me this as a surprise for my b-day. I think it turned out really nice!

23 Likes

2 Likes

I got a cheap jewellery box and shoddily cut up and stuck some neoprene to it. Pretty pleased with how it’s looking so far, just need to add the back and paint the wood.

19 Likes

Fitting for all those jewels you got there! Metal Yeti, Droid, Tiramisu 2, The End & Ti, Hulk Banshee I think. Damn.

1 Like

Not to mention the DerTi and the Solar Splatter Pelican

2 Likes

I picked up this at Joana fabrics, Believe it was meant to hold reels of thread. Reminded me of the case The Don came with. Think I am going to get some putty for the legs since it’s a little unstable.

16 Likes

14 Likes

Made these at work today. Still need to paint them.

13 Likes

Do those fit the throw with the string on?