Yoyo Routine Question

I am making a yoyo routine, and there is a part where I want to join a side style with a front style trick without throwing the yoyo again. I don’t want to use a stop n go or a regeneration. Is there anything else I can do?
Thanks

1 Like

What trick to what trick? You can probably just do it anyways like the spin will be opposite but that doesn’t really matter all that much with unresponsive yo-yos. Like if you’re not using the spin for a rejection it should work. Like turn your body and it’s “frontstyle”

2 Likes
  1. seismic slam
  2. Fake Laceration (the one people thing is a Laceration but it is not)
    3.skin the gerbil
  3. the part I need to do a regen or stop n go
  4. this is in front style it is a few passes and rolls in the split bottom mount.
    It is really bad it is my first combo.
1 Like

Yeah so you can just turn your body to make it “frontstyle” or just curl your th index in and stick out your elbow and you can do the tricks the same but won’t need to turn your whole body. Still bind from an undermount tho bc it will have backspin

1 Like

You can do sidestyle barrel rolls in reverse.

3 Likes

Oh Wow! I didn’t think about that! Thanks!

If you’re right handed, you can do your side style and then simply turn your body 90 degrees to the right and you’ll be doing front style with the yoyo spinning the correct way.

You could start off to your right side and slowly make your way to the left during the side style, then when you switch to front style you wont have your back turned to the crowd.

1 Like