YoYo Review- Polyform Dema

I made a review to share my thoughts on the Polyform Dema! an excellent yoyo at a great price.

I would appreciate if yall could leave a like and comment on things you may be interested in seeing in the future!

Thanks!

13 Likes

Was looking at this one the other day. The “U” shape and width make me think it would be easy to get knots out.

2 Likes

Sorry what do you mean by knots out?

Sorry, I should have clarified. I mean I think it would be easier to undo an axle knot without having to take the yoyo apart (or even use a pick). I’ve noticed certain yoyos are easier than others, and it’s a quality I’m starting to seek out more.

Kinda curious in width. The Polyform site state it is 47mm, on yye it is 46mm and other JP site that their measurement states 48mm
So what is the actual measurement in this case lol?

@tylerpan I just pulled the spec off YYE , i saw that they were different sizes on yye and polyform but i can measure fr if youd like !

oh yeah, it is! it’s much wider than you’d think. its very easy to get knots out of!

1 Like

Have you played a Gravitony? Curious how they compare.

I have not! if your referring to yofriends graviton I can almost assure you this is most likely not as powerful and directed towards a more casual style of play!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m talking about the monometal version, the YoYoFriends Graviton: Y (pronounced GraviTony after its signature player. Bit confusing why they spelled it differently).

The the thick rims, cup, and even specs look pretty similar, but I’d say your description of the Dema probably still applies in comparison to the monometal.