yoyo pgm to m1? (comparison picture please)

When I got my Dark Magic as my first “Serious” yo-yo. I thought I would take such good care of it and never ding it. But today, there are scratches covering the entire surface of my metal rims.When I got my PGM 2.0, I saw my DM, and said I will never ding or dent, scuff or mark this yo-yo. So I was in the parking lot (I take yoyos everywhere) and yo-yoing on the way to the car. I threw it down… TWO VERY LARGE AND NOTICEABLE BLACK MARKINGS ON MY LIME GREEN YO-YO. Eventually, with saliva, lemon soft scrub, and lots of scrubbing, the black marks are off. So, my x-Convict and my PGM, I will never ding them. I use them over the carpet or grass when I can, other wise I just yo-yo. :wink:

That was pretty irrelevant to the thread and this post is almost a month old. :-\

Oh, sorry! I didn’t know it was a month old. I saw someone viewing this topic on the “Who’s online” page so I clicked on it. So, BUMP, I guess. :slight_smile: And, People were talking about how they dinged their yo-yo’s so I told my yoyo dinging story. Sorry for any confusion.

it’s okay, it’s better than samad spazing at you ;D

It would Be BUNKP
Bring
Up
Nowhere
Kid’s
He Doesn’t really Spaz… more like being informative…