YoYo Museum

Went to the YoYo Museum in Chico, CA today. Yes there is a functioning 256lb YoYo by Tom Kuhn. Very cool. I walked out in the back area because there was a little get together of kids and some young at heart kids. I walked right in to Gentry Stein!! Extremely nice guy. Introduced himself to me and my wife. He is very down to earth. He would have showed me any trick I wanted. Not that I can do it or them. He spent time with anyone who wanted him to. He never seemed bothered. Forgot to mention he signed my Shutter.

In closing, this place is like the crack house of yoyo’s! They let you try most everything. I bought a SPYY Speed Freak, the limited edition red one. Bought it to collect it. I don’t plan on throwing it. Some wouldn’t agree with that but, what can I say? Thad and Bob were great hosts. Props to them.

Thanks for reading!

Super happy to hear you enjoyed your experience therem one of my favorite places to go to as well. L

Sounds like you had a great time. I hope your wife did as well. Unfortunately I will never have the pleasure living on the other coast.

I loved my tip there last summer. I didn’t get to meet gentry though :stuck_out_tongue:

Mental note: if I ever visit Cali, go to yoyo museum. Got it.

I would have so freaked out at that moment and would have asked him to sign my replay pro haha. I need to go there since I live in Cali. Maybe next contest they do over there.

He is usually there every Saturday teaching kids. Very nice guy.