National YoYo Museum

I’m heading out to the national yoyo museum. Will be sure to take lots of photos and maybe some short videos if I can.

Have a good time. I look forward to seeing the pictures and hearing about the museum.

I went there last summer! I had a great time. Be sure to try out a bunch of yoyos! If you go on Saturday, you will probably get to meet and learn from gentry stein.

If you can go when the Yoyo club meets. Maybe you’ll see Gentry.

Where do you live? The museum and club are awesome!

I saw on Instagram that you got to meet him!

I did, I got to hang out with Gentry and Zac, my fiancé and I had a great time. She didn’t do to much. But I passed the level one card and got a tshirt, and I’m on the last trick of the level two card. Spent more time hanging out, meeting some new faces, getting to hang out with gentry and zac again. I spent more time outside around the yoyo club then I did in the museum lol. But I got a few good pictures here and there… They even set up a practice session where you could practice your routine for nationals, and for the contest they will be holding on the first of October… everyone did an awesome job, as I sat there watching them… Then Gentry and Zac told me I should give it a try, keep in mind that I am a beginner experience with yo-yoing. and have only been yo-yoing for 6 months total in my entire life. SOOO… I figured, I’d suck it up and because they asked, I would give it a try… so. Without further delay, Here it is. My free style practice. You can laugh at me or compliment me. Or, you can be the best buddy ever, and just give me criticism with lots of tips and help so that next time I do a lot better… Please keep in mind, I have only been yo-yoing for 6 months top. That’s it. I never really touched a yoyo until 6 months ago when I first started…

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iWEwmzKyVM&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Please let me know your thoughts on it everyone. I can take to heat. also they chose a random song for me. I didn’t choose anything but my yoyo and I just randomly yoyoed.

Pictures!!

1 Like

As promised… More pictures.

1 Like

Even more pictures

I like that the tricks you do you know it, as in you can do them smoothly. I learn tricks like that as well, I don’t just land it once then move on, I make sure mine is smooth. I can really see that in your practice

I was super nervous and never did freestyle before.but I tried my best.

6 months wow people progress really fast in yoyoing now. When I had six months, I still sucked nuts. :slight_smile:

Lol well thank you. I had a fun time.

Thanks for the photos of the museum! Lots of neat things there!

next time I go I’ll get more photos

Very nice freestyle, especially considering you have only been at this for 6 months! I’ve been doing this about 10 months, and, am thoroughly impressed by how far you’ve come. Keep enjoying throwing and have a great time at Nationals.

Also, very cool pic of you and Gentry. We got to meet him at NER, he was very gracious and made my whole family feel like he was as excited to meet us as we were to meet him. Augie Fash is another who excels at making everyone feel special.

French

Thank you, I feel like I am not progressing as quickly as I would like to. But I am really enjoying it.