YoYo Magazine?

I was wondering if It would be a good idea if I started a Monthly yoyo Magizine? It could could yoyo reviews, Contest info and Results, New yoyos coming out and Release dates, New team members for companys. Like like news and advertisements. Any Think this a good Idea and would help me do this.

Like an actual print magazine? Its been done before, about 10 years ago, during the last boom and it flopped after like 3 issues… Saying that, I would buy it for sure but it would be hard to make it worth your while and you wouldnt be able to make it a regular, monthly thing. MAYBE bi- monthly, MAYBE.

I thought about taking YoYoskills.com to print at one time, but I didn’t think that anyone would buy a magazine full of articles I already give away for free.

I would make it free or cheap. Companies could pay for advertising space like $3.00 for 5 spots, as companies I mean yoyo makers and string makers,(G-string, PFS, etc.), and you could show people, (non throwers) where to get yoyos and yoyo accessories, and make Magazine exclusive reviews and release dates. But I would need a name for it. Maybe YoYo Digest, any suggestions?
And we could have cover spots, of yoyos, and have a review of that yoyo with pics, and Player interviews.

That sounds pretty cool!!! ;D Just wondering, how would you print it and make it professional.

Copying place, I would make a test issue first and see how that works and go from there.

Cool!

That would be sweet! I would recommend the release dates to be posted very ahead of time since the magazines are usually slow in releasing info compared to the internet.

Only $3 to advertise? Wow. Save me a spot. I’m serious. That’s really cheap and you’d be lucky to have enough to get it printed and shipped… I wish you luck though.