Yoyo info ?

How do the vexed, theory, severe, dibase 2, rextreme, equinox, destiny, and any other other nice yoyo around $60 that you think you should mention play?

I don’t really know the question, if your asking what else is good, capless I guess…
Edit: oh, now I get it, di base 1 or 2, and capless

The only ones worth mentioning here are the DiBase/DiBase 2, Theory and Severe.

And yes, the Capless is also very good.

Yeah the Di Base 2 is great! If you can spend a bit more, the C3 Capless is also really nice!

Duncan Strix, it’s only $55 and comes stock with a KK bearing.

The DV888 is another yo-yo you may want to consider.

Would the first avant garde be a nice choice I found one for cheap

It’s pretty good, I would personally reccomend the Duncan Strix. Great throw right there. Oh yes, the Rextreme and Equinox are both offstring yoyos, so they’ll be REALLY big and I’m guessing you’re wanting a 1A yoyo.

if you can pickup an avant garde1 for 60 it would be a worthy purchase. also check out recrev they have cheap yoyos that pack a super punch

Very true. RecRev has top notch throws for probably the best prices around, not to mention they charge even less at contests.

I would say, choose from these:
RecRev:
@
Sine//Saw
Octave
SillyGoose

YYJ:
Theory
Phenomizm

YYF:
Avant Garde 1

OneDrop:
If you can spend a bit more, Chik
Wait and get the best plastic I’ve ever tried: Rally

CLYW:
Same as Rally, wait for an AMAZING plastic

Duncan:
Strix
Raptor
Metropolis

wut.

Well the Trinity is just $65 now

I’ve tried all those except the first DiBase and Strix. Capless is my favorite. Perfect mix of solidity and float, great organic shape, fun yoyo.

Good. They all play good.

Well I splurged… ALOT and I got a deadly spins wrath. This will be my last purchase for a while! (Jk) ill probably en up buying the inverse I get to test.