Yoyo identification

Hi!
Please, could you help me to identify at least some of these? Thanks!

3 Likes

It would be easier if they were out of the bag.

2 Likes

Pink one is a Summit

2 Likes

the black and pink one is the “Too Hot”

1 Like

Top left to bottom right.

Yoyojam Speedmaker, looks like a Duncan metal with butterfly caps(that was a thing right?), Yoyofactory(YYF) Too Hot, idk

Pretty sure it’s a YYF but not sure which one, YYF Shaqlerstar, YYF again ahhh can’t remember the name, Adegle PSG

C3 Dymension, One Drop Summit

I have absolutely no idea what the top right purple one is. Everything else at least looks familiar

1 Like

I think the YYJ is a Speedmaker.

2 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

forgive me my curiosity, why do you have a bag full of yoyos but you don’t know the names?

3 Likes

The position our families will be in when we assume room temperature. Though I hope that is not in any way the case here.

2 Likes

maybe a splash b-grade czech point?

These are not my yoyos. Certain guy is selling them for pretty low prices and he doesn´t know them, they were his son´s. So I would like to buy some of them, but I don´t know the types.

But the C3 Dymension looks pretty cool, what do you think? I thought about the YYF Too Hot also.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification.
It is always difficult to give opinions, the Dymension is a good yoyo and the Too Hot was also an excellent best-buy due to its very low selling price.
However my first choice would be the Summit and also consider the CZM8 … it also depends on the selling prices.

Have no clue what model this CLYW is. Jensen gave it to me very early on…circa 2010?
Don’t know the dimensions, don’t really care.
Plays spintastic, very little vibe.

Anybody want it, make me a respectable offer.

5 Likes

That’s a Bear vs man round 2