Yoyo Holster

Does anyone have a patter I could use to sew a yoyo holster?

Or a link to buy one?
I want something that would keep it fully enclosed so my yoyo will stop clinking on everything.

there was a guy on the forum trying to sell cyclops bags he made… but alas he disappeared.

Yomega makes a cheap full pouch yoyo holster.

I saw that, but I wasn’t sure if it fit modern throws.

Anti Yo used to make a nice carry pouch that would fit modern sizes.

Yeah, I’ve heard of it, and seen it, but I can’t find anywhere to buy it.

There is a yoyo expert velvet bag that holds modern throws. Couple that with one of the many holsters (the ones Total Artist makes are really nice and also sold on YYE) and you are all set.

I hadn’t thought of it, but that could work.
Thanks.

you could buy a velvet bag here on yye and clip it to a carabiner and then to your belt/pants/whatever

Those are all good ideas, but it seems like it would be hard to get the bag opened and closed easily.

Also, leather would be cool, but I guess I would have to get one custom made, or make it myself since I just can’t find any.

the bloop yoyo holster does the job pretty well IMO

I’ve been using a Ju Ju Be pacifier pod. Made of teflon treated fabric, and the construction quality is good. It fits all my yoyos snugly but not tightly. There are elastic bands in each side of the case you can use to hold spare string, or a paperclip/toothpick/whatever for getting at knots.

It’s been a really good buy, and they come in a few solid colors if you don’t like any of the patterns.

Nice, I’ll have to look into that!