Where to buy Yoyo holsters

Looking to get another yoyo holster any recommendations?

3 Likes

You may already have 2 in with your winter gear.
I’ve been meaning to post this for a while.

My gloves had these lanyards on them. I’ve modified one into a yoyo holster. The nice part about it is the thin string fits into all gaps and the pull tab at the end is perfect for grabbing.

Just attach it to your belt loop the same way its connected to the glove.

3 Likes

There are several holster options right here in the Yoyo Expert shop. Click on shop and type in holster.

6 Likes

You know badwolfeco on Etsy.

3 Likes

Yup they’re here on this forum: @BadWolfeCo

3 Likes

Yup i know lol

1 Like

Hi! I make handmade yoyo holsters and can hook you up with one if you are interested.
People who have bought them in the past seem to really like them! Here was my bst post from last year:
FS: The Bear Hug: SOLD OUT FOR NOW - A handmade tailor-fit holster for the Ti-Vayder yoyo (fits most modern yoyos)

I have a whole bunch of new paracord colours. Send me a pm if you are interested! :bear:

5 Likes

Thanks @The_ogjz and @Isaac for mentioning me! Here’s a pic of one of my holsters:

I have about fifty different patterns and colors of paracord, so you can mix and match to make it uniquely yours. You can find links to my shop on my Instagram or just search BadWolfeCo on Etsy, sorry I know we’re not supposed to post links to stuff outside YYE here on the forum.

8 Likes

No worries I posted the comment and brought you up if anyone wants to get upset they can with me :joy:

2 Likes

Got this at home depot and it works well.

10 Likes

ive seen the for edc stuff but ive never have thought of using it for a yoyo holster

2 Likes

My concern about these is that the cinch bead is made of metal (steel maybe) and may scratch yoyo finishes if it rubs up against them. I’m really picky about this stuff though.

3 Likes

The one I posted has a silver cinch that looks metal but is plastic if I remember correctly. Been awhile since I picked it up.

2 Likes

Mine are diamond clustered with 80 grit paracord - so yeah they scratch a little

1 Like

Here’s one I made a few days ago

4 Likes

Ok people now for a dose of reality.
None of the above gimmicks are holsters for YoYos. Gesh.

other people’s kids I tell ya.

15 Likes

That’s what I’m looking for :wink:

1 Like

Yes finding actual holsters is extremely difficult. There have only been a few made by a few people over the years. Not sure why, they would sell so great. The dangling lanyard style get old, at least for me as an adult, in about 15 seconds. Yoyo Community had some nice ones way back when. They were leather, and half the yoyo would slot into it, the other half exposed, was super minimal, worn on the belt, kept the yoyo right there and not swinging or banging into things.

1 Like

I use a hair scrunchie to add length so it sits deep in my pocket. Who wants a yoyo swinging and banging around? Not me.

1 Like

This guy knows what he wants. Good luck buddy, If you want pics and measurements let me know Sir.

1 Like