Best available yoyo holsters 2023q4

I saw a lot of talk of pocketable throws on another thread recently, got me thinking, which available for purchase (ideally here) holsters are best?

aside: do you wear one to work or about doing chores etc?

2 Likes

i really like my:
First Word Design Throw-Strap

I’m diggin’ my homemade one. Made from a carabiner and an upcycled dog collar :laughing:

that sounds nice, do you have a picture?

These

4 Likes

Selfmade one from paracord.
Solomon weave with a longer tail and a diamond knot end. Nite Ize S-Biner added for beltloop attachment.

This keeps the attachment point at a minimal distance from the yoyo. Every other holster I’ve tried that has a longer attachment style is bouncing around like a rubber ball on cocaine.

6 Likes

My favorite holster is from @RC_yo-yo my leather holster may not fit a big yoyo but it safely carriers around a slimline on my belt.

The other option I use for larger stuff is something like this I have a few of them but this one is on my work bag so it was closest to me today.

I have a yoyo on me at all times and how I carry it is dependent on what yoyo I’m interested in playing with.

3 Likes

I have the same! Works great. $10.

These are just the best designed ones, personally. I hate having it dangle and bounce around. These keep it nice and snug and minimal movement. Only other ones that compare are the leather ones that @Captrogers posted, imho.

1 Like