yoyo friends?

I am not sure if i am the onlyone who have this problem, but i hope that it is not many who have!
i really love yoyoing, but i dont know enny other in my aeria who do :-[ i would realy like to have someone who know things about yoyo to talk with, show triks and have fun with, but i have NEVER seen ennyone in my country doing yoyo!!!

does some of you have same problem???

I do so I taught my best friend.

you should post something here, you can also do a search and see what comes up :

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/board,4.0.html

this is how i found some of the guys around my area.

1 Like

thanks  :wink: i’ll try

yeah basically what I did is I taught my friends how to yoyo and got them into it.

I’m pretty much on my own as well.

Taught a friend and my brother.

But I moved so all I got is my brother.

Yeah I have had the same problem. There isn’t one single yoyoer in my town besides myself. That’s why iam so glad I found this forum. I owe a lot to Andre and yoyo expert because I have met a lot of good friends on this forum. I met one of my best friends on here and now he is flying across the country to go to PNWR regional with me.
I would advise going Into the clubs, contests, and events section of this forum and post a topic asking if there are any other yoyoers in Norway, and whatever town you live in. Chances are that there is at least a couple nearby. Maybe not in your town, but somewhere relatively close. I thought that there wasn’t anybody close to me at all, but thanks to this forum I found out there was a shop that makes some of the best yoyos there is only an hour away!
Good luck!

I’m pretty sure Pekka on the CLYW team lives in Norway.
And I agree that clubs and contests are the best way to meet other yoyo players. It’s worth it.

thats a idea :wink:

JonasK lives in Norway. Maybe he’s close to you.

Profile.
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=305

alwready talked to jonasK. it is FAR away to be a so small country, but thanks!