Location, location, location

Hey all,

So lately I have been a little bummed that, while there is a vast online community for yo-yoing, I can’t seem to find much locally. What have you all done to stir up interest? Where/how have you found others interested? Where is everyone from (just regions, I’m not interested in stalking ::))

I really wish it was as mainstream as, say skateboarding.

I just started yo-yoing and haven’t really lost interest. I tried getting my friends to start but only one decided to give it a try. I’m from Massachusetts :smiley:

I havent found anyone near me, but im trying( and failing) to teach one of my friends some simple 1A stuff. :frowning:

I have two yoyo friends :slight_smile:

What you should do is:

1. Do some of your best yo-yo tricks in school.
  2. If you see some of your friends are interested, offer to teach them yoyoing.
  3. Bring them photos or tell them to look in these website for yo-yos and tricks.

Also try to talk them into buying yo-yos like the YYJ kickside and the YYJ journey, which are great yo-yos at a great price, this shold get them started on yoyoing. At least, this is what I’m doing.

;D ;D

Also, I’ve checked in the National Yo-Yo League website and Puerto Rico doesn’t appear in any region. So if you know what region I can compete in, please let me know. ;D ;D :frowning: :frowning: ??? ??? :-[ :-[ :’( :’(

1 Like

1- I’m a college grad, so I don’t have any ‘school’ to attend anymore. Sadly, all of the people at work care only about crappy movies, fantasy football, and watching football/baseball. It’s incredibly painful :-\