Yoyo for beginner

Hi you know that I have a speed dial…well it broke so now I have to choose another one which one should I pick, I’m still a beginner :-\ (I thought about grind machine is it good?) and I can do intermediate tricks too,so I’m not that bad

The PGM is a great choice if you can bind.

Anything below this line will be comments telling you to buy a Protostar, Starlight, or Northstar.

Haha I was going to suggest to him the Dark Magic. For a little more money you could have a yoyo thats pretty cheap still and has potential for even the most complex tricks. Plus with the Dark Magic 2 you get a slim bearing and a wider bearing for either responsive or unresponsive play. I started out on a Dark Magic about a year ago. Still have it actually.

Yeah, pgm is wonderful for any level in my opinion, learned from the beginning with it and I learned most of the usual bag of tricks with it. Don’t like hubs just get a hex/bolt and replace the axle with that, like I did. Kickside would be good as well if your looking to spend under $20 or so.

Okay, if your able to bind, definitely get the Northstar, Protostar, or Starlite. If not, go for the Velocity. Great throw! Can be responsive or can be dead unresponsive with the dials. Good Luck! :slight_smile:

Hehe Q is psychic xD, lol i would suggest probably a velocity or maybe one the yoyos with the solid spin axle which would be most of the newer yyj metal rimmed yoyos.If you can bind then get anything that looks nice to you, and make sure you have lots of string.