yoyo factory x hiroyuki suzuki equilateral

leave comments bellow i need constuctive criticism

intro: so i decided that i am going to do a review in the yoyofactory x hiroyuki suzuki equilateral.

FIRST THOUGHTS: the first thing that i thought when i unboxed this thing was holly c$%# this thing is a lot wider than i thought it was going to be. and then as i continued to look at it i realized that it was EXTREMELY comfortable in the hand.

AFTER ABOUT 2 HOURS OF PLAY: i had since realized that this throw was a BEAST at horizontal tricks and that it is pretty fast. i had also realized that this throw was a little heavy and that you can deffinatly use that added weight to your advantage. the binds on this yoyo are very tight. when i go to do a slack or a whip it takes it, and will then do it. this yoyo is dead non responsive… this yoyo in the right hands (such as mine) will spin for what seems like forever while doing trick combos

DESCRIPTION (taken from yoyo expert):
The rivalry between Hiroyuki Suzuki and the YoYofactory Contest Team at the World YoYo Championships is Hollywood level epic. Between the 2005 and 2010 YoYoFactory Contest Team players and Hiroyuki shared the top 2 placings 5 times. The winner was always Yo-Yo and the rivalry became friendship.

The Champions Collection provided the perfect platform to pay homage to this period of history. The Equilateral is designed in collaboration between YoYoFactory and Hiroyuki with aspects he would look for in a freestyle yo-yo.

This is one Yo-Yo you just can’t put down. It is competition ready, spins like a truck, and comes back to your hand with a thud even after the longest combos you throw at it! Get it while you can. Champions Collection is a limited one time run.In

specs:
YYF Equilateral - Champions Collection Stats:
Diameter: 56.45 mm / 2.13 inches
Width: 46.15 mm / 1.81 inches
Weight: 66.2 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Large Center Trac Bearing
Response: CBC “Slim Pad” Size 19mm OD
Material Type: 6061 Aluminum

Final thoughts: this yoyo will take any trick that you throw at it and i am very happy that i was able to get this throw i managed to get off the b/s/t for only 45 dollars. love this yoyo and hope everyone else does to. with this throw you can do any trick that you can possibly imagine.
please leave comments bellow

Thank you’

This is MUCH better than the reviews you were doing before. Nice job!

1 Like

please comment thanks

My pads must be recessed or something because I don’t have tight binds at all on mine. Very slippy binds almost had a couple of drops during play. Oh well, great review though. Might change to a flat bearing soon.

It is definitely an underrated yo-yo for some reason, I really enjoyed the ones I tried.

What kind of pads do you have in yours? The stock white ones are pretty much horrible compared to the yellow,red and blue CBC pads, IrPads are also really good.