Yoyofactory Equilateral review

Review of YYF Equilateral.

LOOKS OF THE YOYO :o
The look of that yoyo is very premium looking.It is extremely wide so its easy landing many tricks.
The acid wash on the yoyo is amazing and looks like metallic silver while spinning.The grooves make it extremely easy for thumb grinds and the mirror caps are like mirrors.

HOW IT FEELS.
The yoyo feels super smooth and premium.It sits comfortably in your hand.
The whole entire yoyo has a smooth finish to it and feels very metallic.

HOW IT SOUNDS
How it sounds it isnt that noisy how it does produce some noise , but it doesnt really bother me
like my shaqlerstar.

HOW IT PLAYS
It plays super smooth, like im serious this yoyo plays amazingly smooth and makes all my tricks look good and flowy.You cant do anything on this yoyo.There is nothing it cant handle.With a nice hard throw you can do all your hard and long combos or tricks.I was seriously impressed the way it played

DO I RECOMMEND IT?
totally its really good for the price and no doubt very smooth.

[quote=“TheSkateit101,post:1,topic:61783”]
Review of YYF Equilateral.

LOOKS OF THE YOYO :o
The look of that yoyo is very premium looking.It is extremely wide so its easy landing many tricks.
The acid wash on the yoyo is amazing and looks like metallic silver while spinning.The grooves make it extremely easy for thumb grinds and the mirror caps are like mirrors.

HOW IT FEELS.
The yoyo feels super smooth and premium.It sits comfortably in your hand.
The whole entire yoyo has a smooth finish to it and feels very metallic.

STATS
Diameter: 56.45 mm / 2.13 inches
Width: 46.15 mm / 1.81 inches
Weight: 66.2 grams
Bearing Size: Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)
Large Center Trac Bearing
Response: CBC “Slim Pad” Size 19mm OD
Material Type: 6061 Aluminum

HOW IT SOUNDS
How it sounds it isnt that noisy how it does produce some noise , but it doesnt really bother me
like my shaqlerstar.

HOW IT PLAYS
It plays super smooth, like im serious this yoyo plays amazingly smooth and makes all my tricks look good and flowy.You cant do anything on this yoyo.There is nothing it cant handle.With a nice hard throw you can do all your hard and long combos or tricks.I was seriously impressed the way it played

DO I RECOMMEND IT?
totally its really good for the price and no doubt very smooth.

HISTORY
This yoyo is a hiroyuki suzuki x yyf yoyo.it was used in the 44CLASH 2012 YOYO competition.

Short but sweet. I should have bought one of those yyf mystery boxes but I missed them all. >:(

absolutely love the equilateral. does not feel wide at all to me and its SO comfortable.

well worth the mystery box price and id say still worth the $109.99 retail

good review. lol but you put you can’t do anything on this yoyo, not can. Just thought I’d let you know since I’m sure you meant can. :slight_smile:

I was fortunate to find this yoyo in my Mystery Box. I Like it well enough but I am not a good enough yoyo player to find it better than some of the cheaper yoyo’s I have.

I was super torn between this and the genesis, however I’m glad I got the genesis in my mystery box. I really love the look of the acid wash though compared to the all black of the genesis.