YoYo Duels, Challenge someone you know to a YoYo Battle

LOLOLOL I was thinking you would challenge me for some reason and pwn me with ladder escape…i have to turn you down man, your too good lol. I challenge Dertt to a duel!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
im gonna get pwned. let me think about it

well ill duel after i get the YYE DM

But i want to do one throw with 5A. u dont have to do 5A.

but you get a unfair advantage :-[. Fine…as long as I get to use my future P2 that i’m getting on saturday and will be at my home at tuesday or wednesday…at least i prepared myself with 3 tricks i made up ;D. good luck man!

Wait…what section are you in on YYE?

Even if you challenged me? 8)

Looks like Logan just … Zached (?)

Yes, they will die because I will poison your drinks.

Maybe. but I won’t die just those other peoples.

I challenge pandajoe to a 4a duel! 5 different tricks, no editing, 1 clip. (Don’t worry pandajoe, you told me that you weren’t very good but I’m not either, so…)

lol im getting my special edition DM so we will see,

You see, there’s no difference from a DM and a special edition DM other then its special edition BUT there is a difference between a M1 and a P2 so we will see…

um there is a difference. i have a lnyn fury. an dim getting a Dm :slight_smile:

I think he thought that you already had another Dark Magic, because you have it as your favorite yo-yo.

1 Like

o lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Kim-lan reads my thoughts every time…well…only this time… :P. Yea, don’t you have a DM?

Yes she does.

She?? Last time I checked dertt is a boy ??? Maybe you were thinking that i refered to kim-lan lol

Yes, I was referring to Kim-Lan.

I was referring to dertt :stuck_out_tongue: