Yoyo discord server's links

Link all the yoyo discord servers you know (pls do not repeat the discord servers:) Noice

4 Likes

Two base servers!

4 Likes

My favorite server.

9 Likes

If you’re 16 plus and chill - 50% yo-yo. 50% nonsense in life.

7 Likes

Motion YoYo discord

2 Likes
2 Likes

The company which shall not be named :joy:

4 Likes

K… got all the servers, now, how do I use discord… it seems very busy.

edit… its beeping like crazy. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It can be very busy. Pick one or two servers to hang out in for a few days to see if you mesh with the activity level and conversations. If not try another and just circle through them all. Don’t try and stay up to date with every thread trying to read every message, unless you have lots of time and that’s how you want to spend a few hours every day. Discord is awesome but it’s not a forum. And turn notifications just to mentions.

1 Like

DD server

3 Likes

I do have it set for only @mentions but something is still beeping every 10 -30 sec. It has to be something that I’m following. I cant find anything on the screen that indicates a notificataion!!! Its a bit maddening. can you help me find it?

Edit: I went to setttings and in Notifications, turned on “Disable All Notification Sounds”.

2 Likes

The two steps to joining every discord server without notification hell:

Right click your servers and make sure you have only @mentions selected, then mute the server forever (right above the notification settings in the context menu):

(you want the until I turn it back on setting)

9 Likes

Also does anyone have an X-div server?

Feel like that’s the gap I’m looking for… maybe a cracked X-div player should make one :grin:

1 Like

We are all the same people just different user tags. Except the wilding in the angel2up server… that’s a different group.

Idk I’m apparently slow and old and have got a bad taste for some servers cause the young folks are impatient with my slow typing.

I’m enjoying finding some servers I’ve never seen before. I will say Reddit and discord can get allot more heated about certain topics than the Facebook groups and forum here.

6 Likes

This was this fix for me…!!! Thank you.

1 Like

Is there a turning point server?

I don’t want yet another platform for yo-yo content. I’m already exhausted checking here, insta, and Facebook :tired_face:

9 Likes

I forgot Reddit, except Reddit is currently a dumpster fire, so I guess I’m trying discord…

4 Likes

https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/trick-talk-discord-a-resource-for-trick-tutorials-and-discussion/

3 Likes