Join the YoYoExpert Discord Channel

With Nationals happening THIS weekend I went ahead and setup a Discord server for us to all keep in touch about Nationals at it happens, etc.

If you do not know what Discord is - its a web app (with Android, iOS, and desktop apps) that allows you to chat in ‘channels’ about specific topics with other community members live, etc. Think of it as a futuristic chatroom. Look for the channel #national-yoyo-contest

Should be a fun way for people to find each other in Philadelphia, etc. :blush: And will see where it goes from there!

Click the link here to join! (Can download the app here: https://discordapp.com/)

13 Likes

discord link is expired. They’re set to a 24 hour lifespan by default, but you have the option to remove the limit.

4 Likes

Thanks. I fixed it!

3 Likes

Any way we could update this a little more? It’s been a little more active recently, but there aren’t any mods or staff or roles or anything and I don’t think Andre checks it anymore lol.

1 Like

Totally open to ideas for it!

1 Like

I think just assigning a couple of staff members or mods who can change stuff (like roles and channels and whatnot) according to the circumstances would be good

Can you say “good morning” in the discord every morning :smiley:

4 Likes

^^
Make @MarkD a moderator, he’s already got some great ideas!

1 Like

Just joined!

2 Likes

Me too. I’m pretty original, I kept the name “French”

2 Likes