Virtual YoYo Meets

A bunch of us are doing regular yoyo meets on the r/Throwers discord server to make isolation feel less lonely. The more the merrier so jump in. Because we’re doing it in a public server, not private DMs, it’s gotta be on a computer or laptop. No phones unfortunately.

It’s fun though. We’re teaching each other tricks and making each otehr laugh a lot. Come join in the fun

Here’s a link to the server https://discordapp.com/invite/rCbe5Cj - Join Chat Room 1

14 Likes

I use discord on my phone. Ive even used my phone to talk to you guys in voice chat. What do you mean no phones

4 Likes

Video in a public server is PCs only. You can do video in DM but it’d be harder to get people coming

3 Likes

I gotchya. Maybe when my kids go to bed ill hop on

2 Likes

We’re still on btw. Watching Luna decode some insta tricks

2 Likes

i should get Discord.

2 Likes

About to get on again if anyone wants. Links in the OP of this post. Everyone welcome, any skill level.

4 Likes

is this a virtual room with video where everyone is throwing? at any specific times? or is this just a chat room or sorts? Sorry I have no idea what discord is.

2 Likes

Discord is a chat software with audio and video features. We’re all on video at the same time.

Not really specific times. Just jump on and ask if anyone wants to play. If I’m around I usually will and there are others who love it also

2 Likes

Ok. I’l try to check it out. Thanks.

3 Likes

Yea. Join discord.

2 Likes