“Not parallel”

1 Like

“Perpendicular” :slight_smile:

1 Like

PRPNDCLRD hahahah

4 Likes

Known

1 Like

Still waiting for this guy to respond to my questions. Very skeptical.

1 Like

I would vote against this just due to the fact that the SuperYo Renegade is an existing yoyo. So you are likely going to be dealing trademark issues.

Ehhh, it’s not that weird. My 6th grade kid is currently in the middle of making a “lemonade” company for one of his middle school classes. This sounds like a pretty basic marketing or econ or even social studies class assignment to make students think about what goes into making/running a company for profit.

1 Like

I lost it at Yoyo Umpire
XD

1 Like

this one is great

1 Like

You can use the name my friend and I came up with 10 years ago. Life on string LLC

It’s taken from the real yoyo company called “Yoyo Empire”. They make fantastic yoyos like the Machination

wow guys you have come up with a lot of names…what is funny is its a computer graphics class…and she wants us to market something, everyone in my group is at least 20 years younger than me.

Insurgent yoyos, vertigo throws. Is all i can come up with

Vertigo is somewhat relatable to yoyos as its that dizzy feeling youhave when you spin around ( like a yoyo)

Would you mind answering my post i made earlier in the thread?

What about FS?

I am in Computer Graphics my team is team yellow and our tasked is to market a competitive yoyo meaning come up with a name and etc…there are four teams each team had a different assignment. We had to take “survery” to find out what our target audience is…so why not come to a yoyo forum to get the answers that a person needs. Along with targeting our audience we have to come with a name. Do not ask me what all of this has to Computer Graphics, I am just doing what I was asked to do. I am a student at Pikes Peak Community College in Colorado Springs, I am studying Multimedia Graphic Design. I sorry i did not answer your questions earlier, so many posts to my questions. As far as names, the names that I have brought to the table in my group was shot down. Well all of my ideas have been shot down, which is to be expected because of the huge age difference between me and my group member’s.

3 Likes

Thank you!

I should have made myself clear at the beginning of the post originally, these group members of mine are over thinking this project…

1 Like

To bring back popularity?

Give them away at elementary schools. They’ll be popular until they break, the teachers take them away, or the kids lose interest. Not necessarily in that order.

I already got one, and if I succeed, it’ll be known as Fancypants Yo-yos. Get creative. Something you’re known for

1 Like