Yoyo community?

What kind of community are you in for yoyoing?
-just this online
-friends
-competitions
-club
-other?

Personally, this is practically the extent of my community. Most of my friends have quit yoyoing and I have only met some really basic yoyoers (matrix was their best trick).

All of the above

PM Me if you have a B!ST Tondo F/T

Just this forum… For now… Once I get better I’ll probably join my local community.

You’ll get better if you join your local community ^^
Don’t be shy about yo noobness.

Most of all of them.
Well, I’ve been to a competition, but I’m not planning on competing.

This feels like it should be a survey.

Online, and friends/club

On here and I am trying to find throwers in the area

Make the difficult look easy and the simple look stunning.

1 Like

What YoYo community man? Start your very own community/club/friends and add it to your forum/blog/gathering…it could even be fun…chance to meet and interact w/other throwers and learn the way of your path…

All of them, plus local contest organizing, and performer as a club (often paid) if these counts.

i have no community. i read and occasionally post here but don’t really know anyone personally. i think there is an active club in my area (lone star spinners) but their meetings a a good ways from my place. but one of these days i will try to attend a meet up. i have also recently got into spin tops.
gw

Yes

All the above but competition. I’m not ready for competition.

Haven’t seen you much lately! Nice to see you more again! No worries, I’ve been yoyoing for about 5 years and I’m not ready for any competitions :wink:

I just been a bit busy being sick and hating life. but I’m slowly getting back on track. SO hopefully Ill be on here more often.