yoyo colors/ splashes that need to be made

there are all some splashes and solid colors and stuff that need to to happen as for me i think a nice bronze solid ano would look amazing on some yoyos or like a gold and silver splash anyone else on this?

I’m still kind of new so I’m not sure of anyone’s done it, but animal print. Like tigers, zebra, and giraffes?

If*

Ohhhh that would look good. black with silver and gold splash. You’re a genius!

yeah but I think a nice solid bronze ano color would look amazing on some yoyos though.

that sounds pretty cool somebody should make it haha. I have no idea if they have made one of these but I would like to see a lemon/lime splash. Which would be a green base with yellow splash!. My kind of throw haha

Watermelon speckle: red base with green acid wash, and a black speckle over the entire thing…
I think that would be the bomb diggity.

1 half blue 1 half white. i’d name it the blue eyed mary, based on my favorite flower

Another red white and blue yoyo.

Another red white and blue yoyo.

Lemonade splash- Pink/yellow

could look like a spartan shield or something. Now that would be sweet. haha

I have a yoyo with a powdercoat thats like a zebra… havent seen an anodized one tho.

My fav colors! Light blue, light green, and yellow!

In general, I prefer solid colors. Metal-colors(raw, silver) I prefer best. Bronze can look nice. The Oxygene Io has a solid bronze. I picked one up, it looks amazing.

Gold and silver don’t tend to look good splashed together. Gold/black and black/silver work very well. Gold over purple looks good too, but it’s not a color I would go for. Blue and green work well with gold and silver as well.

I prefer simple whenever possible. I’m more tolerant of some things, but there’s only so far I’m willing to go in regards to colorways.

I want a soda base with ano ontop

If science permits, Glow in the dark anodization

yes!-

cough cough plasma burn amplifier has that same color scheme it looks a lot better in person though.

not sure if this has been on anything but black base with yellow acid wash splash and blue acid wash splash

I was imagining the colors to be brighter. If my lemonade looked like the pink in the Amplifier colorway we’re gonna have a problem