yoyo colors/ splashes that need to be made

A very light green ontop of a simple dark black that’s powercoated (Not shiny)

There need to be some new fancy anodizers in town and they need to learn how to do swirl. It’s a shame that Jason retired as it really looks like he had it pretty much figured out:

photo courtesty of YYE/HSYY’s saintrobyn

There are some insane ones on Vendetta’s flickr as well.

Any solid color with silver splash

Werrd hour

Blue with gold splash! Or green with orange maybe

Time to go all doctor who. A TARDIS blue base with purple/pinkish acid wash.

sky blue acid wash with blue splash and black speckle

More use of tarnished rims like the draupnir. More copper plating and such.

As for ano…
More fades. Like 3 tone fades on throws. It’s what I wish in looks for new yoyos.

Jason is the anodizing god. I’d love to see anodisation of his quality on entire runs of throws (althought I’m well aware that it’d cost a fortune). Just a few examples of his work (sorry for all the pics):

And imo, the single best piece of anodisation ever seen on a yoyo:

I HIGHLY recommend checking out this link for some of his other work:

http://jasonwong.smugmug.com/Hobbies/LoadedYoYos/16238645_F7m3Lr

Just incredible.

The YYF/TP Proton has a colorway really close to that. Just use a splash for green instead of acid wash.

I prefer solid colors myself, but I’m curious to see what could be done with image transfers onto photosensitive anodizing.

wow

Jason’s work is absolutely incredible. Can you buy ANY of these ANYWHERE?!

What a coincidence. The Captain America chief is on eBay right now. Current bid is 400. Crazy.

He used to have a B/S thread where he sold them all. I think your best bet would be to PM him (althought I’m not sure if he checks the forums) and ask him if he has any left to sell.

Thanks! What’s his username on the forums?

It’s Jasonwongzero. I think most of his work was commissioned by clients, so in not sure he’ll have any, but it’s worth a shot. :slight_smile:

Edit: Also, it looks like user “Navythrow” was selling some in August of this year, so he might still have them…

Sounds like a C3 dibase 2

will check out!

Not sure if anyone’s pointed this out yet, but you can modify your own posts :slight_smile: