YoYo Choosing Help

Hey everyone. I’m trying to pick out a new yoyo. I have say 70 dollars to play around with but I’d like to be able to keep some of it. Id mainly like to spend around 50ish or 60ish plus shipping.
I’m looking for a very smooth metal throw. I currently have a Yomega Maverick, a YoyoFactory Popstar and a YoyoFactory Starlight. I love the feel of my Starlight. I think its a great throw for the price.
I’m basically looking for a somewhat rounded shape, it can be an h shape with rounded rims if you know what I mean as well, similar to the Starlight. The weight I would like to be around 63ish to 67, and I’d like it to have a larger c sized bearing.
Basically I just want a smooth, fast playing, stable throw I can use on a daily basis that can handle the occasional grinds I throw at it sometimes. I would like it to be at least under $70 seeing I am on a budget. All ideas are welcome!
Thanks for your time!

Were you the guy I suggested fool’s gold marmot to?

And also, if you’d look through several YYFs… I’m not that good with them, but I think the California would be nice… the Ceephax by 3yo3 is great. Maybe the Genesis, addiction v2 if you can get it. Or you can go through the BST so you can pick up pricier ones: 1drop 54, markmont, p2, YYF 888.

Save up $20 more for a Genesis.