Yoyo Cases

I’ve looking for yoyo cases that I can purchase FROM EUROPE. Any suggestions? I’ve been seeing the YYF and Mowl hard ones(mostly they are the same), but on one side the case has a zip, and I wonder if that zip could make marks on the yoyo when the case is closed.

3 Likes

Not sure the European availability, but on filthy capitalist American Amazon, pelican cases are very easy to come by. Might be overkill depending on your use, but I’ve had my eye on this guy for travel:
Pelican 1120 Case With Foam (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0051QIBUE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_k7NnDb0YMBW7P

Should hold 4-6 throws depending on size,and some string and other stuff. You take bits of foam out to suit your needs.

2 Likes

the yyf hard case is the best case I have ever tried

1 Like

Doesnt the metal zipper make marks on the yoyos when it is closed?

2 Likes

no it does not I have not had a problem with it at all

3 Likes

There’s another company that makes hard plastic cases called Seahorse that is usually a bit cheaper than Pelican (I have one I turned into an 8 yoyo case that was like $25)

3 Likes

Noice! Thanks boss. Going to try and find one I can put some lights into for dramatic effect.

Edit: This one is dope. Comes in red, has a key like it contains important stuff (lol), and will keep your two favorite throws, string, and a small flashlight for artsy videos nice and safe in transit to your favorite abandoned railyard where you like to shoot the aforementioned artsy videos!

2 Likes

Here’s mine - don’t recall what the model# was:

It has two pretty heavy duty latches to hold it shut, and can be locked shut with a padlock. Also has gasket around the opening to make it waterproof. One thing I didn’t really like is the foam is pre-scored in a grid, so cutting circles wasn’t super easy, but I didn’t feel like buying new foam.

1 Like

Looks great man!

1 Like

My cadence es got a small mark from the zipper on the inside. I assume its just because its made out of 7068 aluminium.

That was what I was wondering. I think I’ll buy that and but something made out of textile to not get my yoyos marked.

1 Like