Yoyo Caps

Hi ppl, I’m kinda new so bear with me.

okay I have 3 questions.

1)A few days ago i was trying to remove one of my hitman side caps to grind like andre, and in the end i used a knife because a suction cup didnt work, made a hole, and pryed the cap out(it cracked :(). I’m wondering, do the side caps contribute to the balance of the yoyo?

2)For trapeze based tricks or just sideways tricks, after sleeping for abt 5 seconds, the thing starts tilting towards the side with a cap on(one of them was removed like andre), and its harder to do the tricks. is it because of my throws or is the thing off balance because of the cap removal?

3)1½ mount based tricks, like white bhudda, when swinging across the fingers, sometimes it kinda grabs the string like in “Stop and Go”, and swings into my knuckles. Ow. Any way to swing across the fingers without it grabbing like stretching my hands at the last minute?

Thanks.

Your first question the answer is: Hardly at all. Caps are mainly for looks. If you feel that it is offsetting the balance take the other one out, but its most likely your throw. As for your third question the answer is: i dont know, sorry but I dont understand. :frowning:

for the third one is ur yoyo unreasponsive? does it come back up with a small tug of the string? if it does try loosening the sides so the string doesnt catch as fast. hope this helps :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: ;D :wink: :o ;D

#3: I have the same problem U do, to fix it, spin the yoyo backwards.
:slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D >:( :frowning: :o 8) ??? ::slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :’(

3.) That is actually your fault. You aren’t doing the trick smooth enough, so it snags. Make sure you do it smooth, and it won’t happen.

I just bought a Hybrid Hitman a few days ago, but I did try out the regulat Hitman. For question 1, in my words, have either both caps in, or both caps out. Andre has a DM and it’s caps are light and doesn’t effect the yoyo. My Hybrid Hitman has both caps out and all it was is a thin piece of plastic with a picture under it. For question 3, since it has Double O-Ring Response, try swappping them out for silicone or flowable silicone. Or, just loosten it until you reach the end of the bearing like I did.

X

Please check dates on posts before posting and do not necro threads. As you can see, the last post before yours was made at the end of January and so, this thread is over 2 months old.

So what, you never know if people still need help down the road, and besides, its not like your the owner of the website to tell me what to do.

Actually, yes, she does know he doesnt need help. He doesnt even use the Hitman anymore, and she knows that as well

Also, shes a forum eXpert. While she does not have any real authority, she is closer to having it then you. So please be kind and respect everyone on the site.

We… should all love each other! ;D

haha that sounds wrong in a certain way? But yeah!

Anyway, the problems are already solved ;D Ima lock this thread now ;D