Yoyo brand you like the most?

Mustang and Mustang ES in all colorways sold out in a matter of minutes.

1 Like

Lools like you havenā€™t tried about 50% of their catalogue.

5 Likes

Idk, I hate to admit it but I kind of agree.

I loved the Japanese companies back in the day and YYR was my favorite company at one point but they kinda peaked at the Draupnir. It hasnā€™t been the same since that release and the retirement of the monometals. The Japanese companies donā€™t really seem worth it anymore for the most part.

OD used to be my favorite outside of YYR but theyā€™ve kind of been meh too. The ā€œfunā€ casual throws are cool and all but I wish theyā€™d release more competition designs like the VTWO like they did pre-2015.

Sengoku was/is one of my favs too but Iā€™m not sure what direction theyā€™re heading. Still pumping out great stuff though.

Right now my favorite company is probably UNPRLD. Some of the best competition designs and some of the best budget designs on the market.

4 Likes

yyf tbh

10 Likes

G2 yoyos FTW

4 Likes

Guess I havenā€™t! Every single one I haveā€¦I truly love. None of them are plastic.

1 Like

Ditto.

2 Likes

For fancy yet attainable boutique brands, Iā€™d agree with the choice of SF and UNPRLD.

Itā€™s not that the Japanese brands got worse since 2013, itā€™s that everyone else improvedā€¦ likeā€¦ dramatically ā€¦ in that same time frame. Thanks China!

3 Likes

Even the magics that others donā€™t like I find weird enough to be fun. The p.lotor is odd, feel hollow, and I love it. M001 doesnā€™t get enough love imo. The skyva is the only one I havenā€™t like but I think it was over hyped before I got it.

2 Likes

reppin the G2 Nation over here

7 Likes

Clyw or OD

4 Likes

I have to go with One Drop. I love the collection that I have of thier throws and I am never dissapointed by a single one. Oh and Side Effects!
Gradient
Kuntosh
MMC/MC
Parlay
Top Deck
VTWO
2016 Benchmark O
2016 Benchmark V
Deep State
I really want to pick up a Dang2.

Oddly though, my single favorite throw is the CLYW Akita. I love everything about it.

I also have great respect and Love for YYF. So many good yoyos and players. Vast and accessible collection. I wouldnā€™t be throwing today if it were not for YYF.

5 Likes

Iā€™m goinmg to be boring here but based upon what I personally own it is joint Onedrop and CLYW

3 Likes

Who made the Sidekick Pro? Yeah those guys. #1 Best

1 Like

pfff nothing compared to Beeboo, have you ever thrown a GOD OF DEATH my friend? Thatā€™s right. God. Of. DEATH.

You know what? On second thought, never mind. Thereā€™s no way you have the skill necessary to throw this yo-yo.

5 Likes

I was just about to say Beeboo as #2 Hahaha

Stop.

2 Likes

Surrender is not a Ranger word. Luckily those were the two worst examples I could think of :blush:

1 Like

You know, I do like the aesthetics and laser work on the God of Death. Too bad it lived up to its nameā€¦

YoyoJam. I miss seeing new releases from them and the excitement that they brought me when i was younger.

5 Likes